Earth Level Select Question?

Seems like you have more problems with Black Ops 2 then just the globe. I don't know how much more this needs to be said but Im pretty sure Treyarch wasn't thinking of all the empty space on the globe while they were making this. They made it simply for it to be cool or unique. Nothing more nothing less. Does the globe being somewhat empty really bother you? I don't know you very well but I doubt you stay up all night and curse Treyarch for having the globe somewhat empty.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Was going to defend you, because I agree with you on the map selection screen. The maps locations are fine where they are, but just 6 locations with 3 in the same spot doesn't cut it for me. I need more lol.

But than you went on your rant about Black Ops 2. But worst of all you used sucking a dick as a insult which:

1. I didn't know sucking dicks or being gay was a bad thing. People like you make me sick.

2. I and majority of this forum actually like Black Ops 2. It has its flaws, but so did the perfect Black Ops and World at War.

3. Your insult was not very good.

I'm done.