what were the towers for? never actually knew...

why did we power all the towers in all the easter eggs? im not a noob on zombies, just was wondering, cause i kind of stopped paying attention to the zombies storyline. and yes i do know the storyline very well, its just i never really listened to the easter eggs i just did them, so why do we have to power up the towers for Rich/maxis

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

They were used to basically channel energy into the Rift. Whoever "mended" the Rift basically got supreme power. At least, that's what I got out of it.

I thought it was to channel more energy to the entity giving the instructions. Each mode had their own variation of a tower.

Tranzit transferred the necessary energy to gain more power via 115 or electricity.

Die Rise used elements from nature in some fashion. How this works exactly, I'm not too certain.

Buried involved the wisp for either side. Maxis seems to use it as a double, hence using the Time Bomb to relay the step twice whereas Richtofen uses the 115 or substances from the zombies to increase the magnitude of the original wisp.