Mob of the Dead reference in the Origins trailer...

Rookie

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Purhaps the vials contain the sins he did not commit:

" Teddy is a liar... I'm not but that's why no one would guess it!"

Also thank you!

That could be but he did keep a lot of stuff from Maxis and as for adultery, if i am not wrong, he is gay and there dosen't seem to be any thing to suggest he has commited any of these acts so maybe you are correct there.

And no need for the thanks dude. I was misinformed and wrong. You showed me the falws and new stuff so I am thanksful for that man!

A: No one has said this map takes place in 1917, that's all speculation with the letters.. They say they "return to when the characters first met"...

B: MOTD takes place in hell... The've been there sense 1933, it's entirely possible their "cycle" is in a seperate time bubble where nothing ever ages... Meaning the GGB would never be compleated, and they've been sitting there fighting zombies for nearly 100 years now.... Never succeeding in breaking the cycle, until one day, four perk machines appeared where there wasn't noramaly: Juggernog, speedcola, double tap, and deadshot. Using their newfound drinks, the four were actually able to compleate the cycle 3 times without being "killed"... And having their memory's eraced (except the Weasle: He never had his mind eraced) and thus they could end the cycle: The Weasle who wasn't a Fallower of the sins:

Billy: Thou shall not murder

Sal: Thou shal not commit adultury

Finn: Thou shal not lie

Was able to escape the eyes of lucifer and thus, should he escape his wrong-doings in his freinds, would mean he would pass on into heaven... If not, the cycle is in tact and he is killed and forced to repeat the process....

The cutscene in the begining is not the real Alcatraz either, it's purgatory, a place where god would deside the fate of the Weasle, should he serve his sentence and wait patiently, he would Assend... However if he were to be fooled by his freinds and lie and murder... He would instantly be sent to a zombie-filled hell... The cutscene is why Weasle is in hell...

Dude i apologize man. You are rite, i saw the trailer again and there is no date mentioned. As for the B part you blew my mind. I SHIT YOU NOT, i never thought about it that way or knew that the three characters represent the three sins.

Now lets see here, 2 blood viles belonging to Sal who committed adultery and Finn who lied, both in the hands of Richtofen who actually committed both the sins. But he also murdered , so there is the flaw in my theory , but that aside thanks for enlightening me with this dude. And i apologize for being rude and shooting you down like that.

Sorry not trying to be mean or anything but when did Richtofen commit adultery? (I never looked at the bio in WAW)

A: No one has said this map takes place in 1917, that's all speculation with the letters.. They say they "return to when the characters first met"...

B: MOTD takes place in hell... The've been there sense 1933, it's entirely possible their "cycle" is in a seperate time bubble where nothing ever ages... Meaning the GGB would never be compleated, and they've been sitting there fighting zombies for nearly 100 years now.... Never succeeding in breaking the cycle, until one day, four perk machines appeared where there wasn't noramaly: Juggernog, speedcola, double tap, and deadshot. Using their newfound drinks, the four were actually able to compleate the cycle 3 times without being "killed"... And having their memory's eraced (except the Weasle: He never had his mind eraced) and thus they could end the cycle: The Weasle who wasn't a Fallower of the sins:

Was able to escape the eyes of lucifer and thus, should he escape his wrong-doings in his freinds, would mean he would pass on into heaven... If not, the cycle is in tact and he is killed and forced to repeat the process....

The cutscene in the begining is not the real Alcatraz either, it's purgatory, a place where god would deside the fate of the Weasle, should he serve his sentence and wait patiently, he would Assend... However if he were to be fooled by his freinds and lie and murder... He would instantly be sent to a zombie-filled hell... The cutscene is why Weasle is in hell...

Dude i apologize man. You are rite, i saw the trailer again and there is no date mentioned. As for the B part you blew my mind. I SHIT YOU NOT, i never thought about it that way or knew that the three characters represent the three sins.

Now lets see here, 2 blood viles belonging to Sal who committed adultery and Finn who lied, both in the hands of Richtofen who actually committed both the sins. But he also murdered , so there is the flaw in my theory , but that aside thanks for enlightening me with this dude. And i apologize for being rude and shooting you down like that.

Sorry not trying to be mean or anything but when did Richtofen commit adultery? (I never looked at the bio in WAW)

Dude, i wrote that Sal committed adultery and his blood is with Richtofen in the trailer. There is no apparent proof of him committing adultery anywhere. Though many times it is hinted that he is gay, but that aside no such proof of him committing any adultery has ever surfaced.

:shock: HOLY GODDAM MOTHER OF GOGOATS.

Am I the only who finds it funny that "mocking me" was so stuck on the idea that they weren't in 1917 and weren't even in that century and then the day after writing point A in this post of his we get official confirmation that the map takes place in 1918, WW1. No time travel stuff about it, no trapped in hell, nothing..

Well, to be honest I am not so sure about anything anymore. Like the image treyarch released of the original 4 was pretty bad ass and then they said that they will release the Opening Cut-scene this week. So if we make anymore speculation, it should be after watching it. I mean when we see the trailer one thing will be confirmed or denied. Does time travel or the Original 4 being in the moon have connection to the current prequel O4.

As for the Alcatraz connection, (IN WHICH I STRONGLY BELIEVE), it will only be confirmed or denied once the map drops. Or, just a speculation, in the opening cutscene we hear Lucifer talking to most prolly Richtofen. Because then we will have another solid evidence that Lucifer was in control here and alcatraz. Also, another thing to note is that Alcatraz and Origins are not really that far apart. If origins takes place in 1918, then the time span is not that big

On another note, THIS IS MY FIRST POST TO REACH TWO PAGES! Thanks for all your inputs guys!

Well, to be honest I am not so sure about anything anymore. Like the image treyarch released of the original 4 was pretty bad ass and then they said that they will release the Opening Cut-scene this week. So if we make anymore speculation, it should be after watching it. I mean when we see the trailer one thing will be confirmed or denied. Does time travel or the Original 4 being in the moon have connection to the current prequel O4.

As for the Alcatraz connection, (IN WHICH I STRONGLY BELIEVE), it will only be confirmed or denied once the map drops. Or, just a speculation, in the opening cutscene we hear Lucifer talking to most prolly Richtofen. Because then we will have another solid evidence that Lucifer was in control here and alcatraz. Also, another thing to note is that Alcatraz and Origins are not really that far apart. If origins takes place in 1918, then the time span is not that big

On another note, THIS IS MY FIRST POST TO REACH TWO PAGES! Thanks for all your inputs guys!

If lucifer is in control in Origins then the eyes would be red. plain and simple, he's not in control on Origins. I very highly doubt anything about Moon and Time Travel will be involved since neither have happened yet.

Does their even have to be a controller? It's the 115 that reanimates dead tissue right?

Let's say their digging, it's obvious there is a war going on, people die. They find whatever it is that kick starts the outbreak, reanimates the dead soldiers and they just run rampant. That seems good enough explanation to me, the "controller" given they become strong enough, can control all the energy, zombies would be the easiest for whatever reason.

If lucifer is in control in Origins then the eyes would be red. plain and simple, he's not in control on Origins. I very highly doubt anything about Moon and Time Travel will be involved since neither have happened yet.

Dude if lucifer is in control, and him being the ultimate being , dosent he also change the eye colours. Just saying, this eye color business always seemd fishy to me but you might be rite...

Does their even have to be a controller? It's the 115 that reanimates dead tissue right?

Let's say their digging, it's obvious there is a war going on, people die. They find whatever it is that kick starts the outbreak, reanimates the dead soldiers and they just run rampant. That seems good enough explanation to me, the "controller" given they become strong enough, can control all the energy, zombies would be the easiest for whatever reason.

That could also be the case , but like i said who knows? We cant speculate until the opening cut scene that drops sometime this week....

Oh there is A connection to Alcatraz, even if it goes all "lost" and we end up with cursed numbers....

Also: Congrats! :D Let's celebrate this with the cutscene that I've been told will drop today!

Thanks to you man, you had a huge hand in helping this thread live as long as it has! I owe you for this thread and making me realize my mistake about the theory i had! And is it releasing today or sometime this week? The opening cutscene i mean