Cinematic Intro: Any Thoughts?

Eib Moz

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about a cinematic ending?

I mean I feel like there has to be an ending like MOTD.

Why have that feature and have nothing amazing come from it? Correct me if I'm wrong but nothing really changed or happened apart from saying Cycle broken

Well considering this is the "season" finale I feel like an epic way to go out would be a real finish to an easter egg with a good cinematic giving some answers or epilogue,

I'm probably alone here but I am getting to the point where I want some real answers/revelations not necessarily all the answers but something...I'm hoping that this map will find a way to answer certain questions we all have but still leave you wanting more

What about a cinematic ending? Well considering this is the "season" finale I feel like an epic way to go out would be a real finish to an easter egg with a good cinematic giving some answers or epilogue
:lol:

Now that I think about it. We are all bunch zombie drama fans waiting for the season finale of zombies. :mrgreen:

If you think about it, Season 1 dlcs WaW. Season 2 dlcs Black Ops. Season 3 Black Op II dlcs. Season 4 Ghost??? I hope not. I just want this story to end, sure I like killing zombies and a damn well storyline to be hooked on. But you know that every good story needs an ending. Either that, we will see a good game turn into a dead franchise ruining our respects. "Die as a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain."

What about a cinematic ending? Well considering this is the "season" finale I feel like an epic way to go out would be a real finish to an easter egg with a good cinematic giving some answers or epilogue
:lol:

Now that I think about it. We are all bunch zombie drama fans waiting for the season finale of zombies. :mrgreen:

If you think about it, Season 1 dlcs WaW. Season 2 dlcs Black Ops. Season 3 Black Op II dlcs. Season 4 Ghost??? I hope not. I just want this story to end, sure I like killing zombies and a damn well storyline to be hooked on. But you know that every good story needs an ending. Either that, we will see a good game turn into a dead franchise ruining our respects. "Die as a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain."

I didn't think Treyarch was involved with Ghosts..

Infinity Ward doesn't do the zombies thing because they're not awesome.

Everything is in chronological order, please enjoy

:mrgreen:

------Various ORIGINS pictures (3 today as of Noon MST)-----------------------------

8/19

"I am haunted by twisted dreams that seem to grow increasingly vivd with each passing night." - Takeo

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater

Tomorrow, we'll share the Origins intro cinematic w/ A7X's "Shepherd of Fire" track. Stay tuned.

https://twitter.com/Treyarch/status/369505360307965952

"While their nations wage war, they must unite against a common enemy. This week, Treyarch unveils the opening cinematic of Origins, part of Black Ops 2 Apocalypse coming August 27, first on Xbox Live."

Full size picture link

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 0310_o.jpg

Tops to the original thread on the latest Origin updates. Also, that final picture reminds of the intro for MoTD. Look at those faces! :o

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=155&t=34432

My wish came true. :mrgreen: :D