Who is Ruva?

And Mob of the Dead did?

Got ya. Any other way you explain it will basically come out as BS to me.

Not sure how you got me when I specifically said with the N4 in it.

Why does everyone say that about Nuketown Zombies when it did not feature the N4 as playable?

Is that supposed to be a rule for this "theory"? Mob of the Dead didn't, either.

I didn't say it's a "rule". I just personally don't count that map in this theory.

Since Mob of the Dead is counted, and we do not play as the N4 there, I got you, and btw just because YOU don't count that map doesn't mean it shouldn't be counted

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously Dapikmin you're phishing for answers to POINTLESS questions EE or not. And to go so far as to say that the N4 weren't involved in Nuketown and like that might matter? First of all you shouldn't be counting tranzit at all seeing as how kino wasnt counted in the first games name so it should start from Die rise. Also CotD was also counted in the fear deal too so further shows who the main characters don't matter in the map.

Lastly Zombieofthedead says the exact thing I've said before, SO MUCH REACHING by some to go as far as choosing the LAST LETTER of the MAPS NAMES (wouldnt be surprised to see some threads pop about the maps locations lol)as opposed to the FIRST LETTER of the MAP PACK NAMES like it was in BO1, if there was to be any suit followed it would involve at the very least the semblance of the map pack name and preferrably the first letter of said map pack name.

Or the last letter of the map pack name, something like that.

We can all mostly agree it was merely a conincedence that FEAR was spelled out. I guess fear could be associated to anything involving Terror plots (bo1) it would have nothing to do with mp of course which is the map packs main audience, and most here thought it was a reference to zombie related which I doubt treyarchs main focus was on the zombie side of the game and their whole reasoning for spelling out fear was for the zombie community EE lol.

The most logical thing other than it being pure conincedence is that Treyarch realized by map pack 3 it was FEA and named the fourth dlc with an R to spell that out, and it just worked out like that, but it most likely was never intentionally suppose to spell out FEAR.

This topic seemed relative to a post a made over in the FEAR TEDDY thread :D

Just gonna say...

I believe the TEDDY anagram, if any possible anagrams could be made, would apply only to maps that featured the New Four as they had their own story-line canon.

So FEAR TED. :lol:

Honestly it might have been intended to be FEAR TEDDY since WaW alot of quotes were about the damn teddy bear :D but then TROLLARCH Treyarch probably said nah and implemented a funny joke or something about FEAR TEDDY in the new map.

I could just imagine the O4 seeing the bear for the "first" time. 8-)

Stop arguing it makes you lot seem extremely immature. When has Treyarch ever done anything that was a coincidence? Since WaW they've always put little EEs in everything they've done for the community to solve.

Remember GKNOVA6.com, the whole Resnov Conspiracy with campaign missions being related to zombies (I.E. 8 steps to freedom being one), and EVEN leaking BO2 map packs release dates in the freaking inspect element of GOOGLE FREAKING CHROME because they sure as hell didn't need to leave a placeholder for the maps in the website with dates of when they knew the maps were gonna release since it is illogical webpage designing to add highly unnecessary placeholders. Those were intentional extra page elements.

My point is, this forum is about analyzing every detail of our beloved series and connecting them to highly improbable theories that somewhat make sense (Pinnaz and Naitrax are examples) and HAVE FUN DOING IT. 8-)

Stop flaming. I am disappointed. :cry:

But going seriously, that one was even more bullshit than RUVA. I mean, the LAST letter in every zombie map in BO2 with the FIRST letter in BO map packs. Not to mention, they left out nuketown zombies.

I agree with you, but I just want to point out a few things.

1. It was the last letter of every maps respective mode, not the maps themselves.

2. That said, that is the reason Nuketown was not included. It does not have a special mode, only Survival.

But yes, there is no correlation between FEAR TEDDS, FEAR RUVA, FEAR SAM, etc. The pattern was not continued in Black Ops 2.

But going seriously, that one was even more bullshit than RUVA. I mean, the LAST letter in every zombie map in BO2 with the FIRST letter in BO map packs. Not to mention, they left out nuketown zombies.

I agree with you, but I just want to point out a few things.

1. It was the last letter of every maps respective mode, not the maps themselves.

2. That said, that is the reason Nuketown was not included. It does not have a special mode, only Survival.

But yes, there is no correlation between FEAR TEDDS, FEAR RUVA, FEAR SAM, etc. The pattern was not continued in Black Ops 2.

I kind of think that explanation is bs even still, just due to the last letter being obscure, and personally I count the so called mode the map because it's actually the full map, but I'm not going to argue that since i'll lose and everyone knows it.

This topic seemed relative to a post a made over in the FEAR TEDDY thread :D

Stop arguing it makes you lot seem extremely immature. When has Treyarch ever done anything that was a coincidence? Since WaW they've always put little EEs in everything they've done for the community to solve.

Remember GKNOVA6.com, the whole Resnov Conspiracy with campaign missions being related to zombies (I.E. 8 steps to freedom being one), and EVEN leaking BO2 map packs release dates in the freaking inspect element of GOOGLE FREAKING CHROME because they sure as hell didn't need to leave a placeholder for the maps in the website with dates of when they knew the maps were gonna release since it is illogical webpage designing to add highly unnecessary placeholders. Those were intentional extra page elements.

My point is, this forum is about analyzing every detail of our beloved series and connecting them to highly improbable theories that somewhat make sense (Pinnaz and Naitrax are examples) and HAVE FUN DOING IT. 8-)

Stop flaming. I am disappointed. :cry:

Alot is likely coincidence, but people on this site overthink alot, which is okay in some cases, but stupid in others. Think of how many of those improbable theories are complete bonkers just based on one thing someone saw. It might not even be important, but people blow it way out of proportion.

Also, the stupid Reznov 8 steps? Yeah, they had subtle references, but it's not like most of those really meant anything to the story (I'm referring to the other references in the campaign as well. The site is about theories, AND having fun, but you have to crack down on things some times. In cases like this theory, which seems stupid to many, people tend to crack down harder.

Well hey, I thought all the theories leading to having the Moon be a map was the craziest things I've heard but it ended up happening.

Everyone did, but fear ruva, fear teddy, etc. would have nothing to do with a completely different map. There was at least some evidence that we would go to the moon (why would richtofen be wearing a flight suit in ascension?) It was crazy of course, but was not blown out of proportion. Everyone just thought it was a stupid idea to go to the moon until the map was actually announced, and then it looked like it could be done well.

There is a point where it is just completely stupid, like the Reznov steps and FEAR whatever. It just doesn't have any impact in the story whatsoever. Even if it told us to fear something, WHO is the person that was telling us this? For all we know FEAR RUSS could have been from a zombies perspective telling people to fear Russman. It's just silly dude.

Well hey, I thought all the theories leading to having the Moon be a map was the craziest things I've heard but it ended up happening.

Everyone did, but fear ruva, fear teddy, etc. would have nothing to do with a completely different map. There was at least some evidence that we would go to the moon (why would richtofen be wearing a flight suit in ascension?) It was crazy of course, but was not blown out of proportion. Everyone just thought it was a stupid idea to go to the moon until the map was actually announced, and then it looked like it could be done well.

There is a point where it is just completely stupid, like the Reznov steps and FEAR whatever. It just doesn't have any impact in the story whatsoever. Even if it told us to fear something, WHO is the person that was telling us this? For all we know FEAR RUSS could have been from a zombies perspective telling people to fear Russman. It's just silly dude.

What if Ruva is his first name? Hahaha don't take that sentence seriously. :lol:

And what is this Reznov steps you speak of? I haven't heard of it.

What if Ruva is his first name? Hahaha don't take that sentence seriously. :lol:

The vorkuta thing. One of them was ascend from darkness and such. I think people thought it related to an easter egg or how the story played out or something

Does the campaign even have to do with anything in zombies?

The vorkuta thing. One of them was ascend from darkness and such. I think people thought it related to an easter egg or how the story played out or something

Does the campaign even have to do with anything in zombies?

In the mission when Mason and Woods go to that rocket facility, you know Launch, but in the campaign, you hear about the Ascension team. Also, in this mission, you can see that Woods has a tattoo that says 115 on it.

These are just some parts of the campaign that reference zombies. I believe there's more when it comes to the intel. So, to a certain degree, yes, the campaign is connected to zombies.

Also, for the steps, in the mission when you're in Vorkuta and Reznov yells out the steps to escape, many people proposed the idea of it being a hint for the easter egg in Ascension.