Who is Ruva?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about it's completely meaningless, and contributes nothing to the story, and thus is not important? Telling us to fear whatever doesn't mean anything, and is most likely a coincidence anyways. Just get off it.

Sorry if I came off as mean sounding, but truly the idea was always pretty stupid, and since Ruva isn't really related to anything (you can type it in google and all you'll get is jibberish and a branding company or something) there really is no reason to discuss it.

Sorry if I came off as mean sounding, but truly the idea was always pretty stupid, and since Ruva isn't really related to anything (you can type it in google and all you'll get is jibberish and a branding company or something) there really is no reason to discuss it.

The Idea was not stupid, There was a cool Easter Egg with the first BO mp names and people expected it to continue.

But now that it hasn't, yes you are right, there is no reason to discuss it

The Idea was not stupid, There was a cool Easter Egg with the first BO mp names and people expected it to continue.

But now that it hasn't, yes you are right, there is no reason to discuss it

I'm sorry, but WHERE was there an easter egg? They spelled out Fear. Whoppdi doo. Might not have even been intentional.

Even then, fear meant absolutely nothing, so why would ruva mean anything either? You can't really get anything out of two words like this, so it's completely pointless and stupid to speculate about.

I really hope the OP wasn't serious when posting this. It's clueless idiots like him that make me want to kill things that aren't zombies..

I really wouldn't say clueless idiots, but why people care about this when it's absolutely meaningless does make me wonder...

I'm sorry, but WHERE was there an easter egg? They spelled out Fear. Whoppdi doo. Might not have even been intentional.

Even then, fear meant absolutely nothing, so why would ruva mean anything either? You can't really get anything out of two words like this, so it's completely pointless and stupid to speculate about.

The fact that the first letter of each MP spelled out FEAR was the EE, it wasn't important, it didn't mean anything but it was either a intentional act of 3arc or a coincidence but it was something I though was cool either way.

I am not saying it means anything. In fact I said the exact opposite, it is now proven to be obsolete and meaning less. There is no further discussion.

But if it did happen to spell out something such as RUSS then it could have been important, telling someone to fear something can be a big deal, especially if that person is a character with a mysterious past, speculation about a possibility that russman may have had to be feared (Back when we only had RU) was not pointless as it lead us to think more about russmans past and what he could have done.

The fact that the first letter of each MP spelled out FEAR was the EE, it wasn't important, it didn't mean anything but it was either a intentional act of 3arc or a coincidence but it was something I though was cool either way.

I am not saying it means anything. In fact I said the exact opposite, it is now proven to be obsolete and meaning less. There is no further discussion.

But if it did happen to spell out something such as RUSS then it could have been important, telling someone to fear something can be a big deal, especially if that person is a character with a mysterious past, speculation about a possibility that russman may have had to be feared (Back when we only had RU) was not pointless as it lead us to think more about russmans past and what he could have done.

Okay yeah, I was a derp, and somehow missed the part where you said there was no reason to discuss it anymore. Despite that, it was a silly idea way back when, and its even sillier now.

I really hope the OP wasn't serious when posting this. It's clueless idiots like him that make me want to kill things that aren't zombies..

I'm a clueless idiot? Haha okay. Maybe I should call you a clueless idiot about your thread talking about the all zombies DLC.

Jesus, I think it's interesting it spelled FEAR before and I'm just asking what RUVA is. I didn't say it WAS something. I was really asking if it DID mean something.

Ruva is NOBODY, nobody is "Ruva"

most of us have been over thinking ALOT through out black ops 2 (ive had my times as well) but this is an example of us wanting it to mean something SO bad lol

also this is a way of Trollarch to get us again, remember we thought the DLCs started spelling Russ because of "R-U" of course treyarch heard about it and threw us a curve ball with Vengence. again they saw us still tryna force the puzzle pieces to fit where they clearly dont lol

some people think where suppose to fear someone named "Ruva" who we never met, seen or heard of? right. :lol:

it means nothing this time around sadly..

And so like, what if (IF they decide to once again continue zombies in their next game) we DO encounter a character named Ruva?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

so there gonna build up this "Ruva" character that we wont encounter for another 2 years?? right :roll:

and i dont think we will be seeing zombies in the next game comming either, im telling you..the DLCs names mean NOTHING this time around. i too thought bo2 dlc names will be some anagram wen the game came out but its not lol

And so like, what if (IF they decide to once again continue zombies in their next game) we DO encounter a character named Ruva?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

so there gonna build up this "Ruva" character that we wont encounter for another 2 years?? right :roll:

and i dont think we will be seeing zombies in the next game comming either, im telling you..the DLCs names mean NOTHING this time around. i too thought bo2 dlc names will be some anagram wen the game came out but its not lol

I'm a person who likes to say what IF. I don't recall people going around predicting we will get all new characters, etc etc after Moon came out.

I think the more relevant question here is what does FEAR TEDDO mean?

It's obviously this robot teddy bear that wants to kill us all via lead poisoning. Gosh! The lack of common sense!

But going seriously, that one was even more bullshit than RUVA. I mean, the LAST letter in every zombie map in BO2 with the FIRST letter in BO map packs. Not to mention, they left out nuketown zombies.

It's obviously this robot teddy bear that wants to kill us all via lead poisoning. Gosh! The lack of common sense!

But going seriously, that one was even more bullshit than RUVA. I mean, the LAST letter in every zombie map in BO2 with the FIRST letter in BO map packs. Not to mention, they left out nuketown zombies.

Oh yeah. It's actually TEDDS. My bad.

Why does everyone say that about Nuketown Zombies when it did not feature the N4 as playable?

Why does everyone say that about Nuketown Zombies when it did not feature the N4 as playable?

And Mob of the Dead did?

Got ya. Any other way you explain it will basically come out as BS to me.

And Mob of the Dead did?

Got ya. Any other way you explain it will basically come out as BS to me.

Not sure how you got me when I specifically said with the N4 in it.

Is that supposed to be a rule for this "theory"? Mob of the Dead didn't, either.

I didn't say it's a "rule". I just personally don't count that map in this theory.