no power needed

Not sure if this has been covered or not but perma tombstone perk lets u use perks without power being turned on . On solo was down n when i got up jug was lit up and working the machine had no power but the perk was working i also had stamina up double tap and jug perks where lit but i only think jug was working that game was awhile ago but try it out let me know how it worked out

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry about that. I had perma tombstone and had q.r. ,jug. , i and stamina up machine perks . I used a turbine to get them (on tranzit) i didnt turn the power on. And only q.r. Icon was light up i got down and when i got back u jug and stamina up icons were light up and the perks were working . I was wanting to know if anyone else has had this happen or at least would like any info about it . Is it part of the t.s. Perma perk or something else . Again sorry if this is hard to read my screen on my phone is crcked making it hard to see what

I had a similar thing happen on Tranzit. I went and got Jugg first with the turbine and it stayed lit up after I grabbed my turbine. I tested it and let a zombie hit me 3 times and I didn't go down. I couldn't get any other perks to do this though. Haven't been able to do it again since.

• Administrators

I had a similar thing happen on Tranzit. I went and got Jugg first with the turbine and it stayed lit up after I grabbed my turbine. I tested it and let a zombie hit me 3 times and I didn't go down. I couldn't get any other perks to do this though. Haven't been able to do it again since.

This is the first perk-related glitch when Black Ops II was released. If you snag your Turbine at a precise moment upon purchasing a perk-a-cola, then there is a slight chance the game will quirk and treat your perk as if the machine were still on; only for you.

I bought 4 perks q.r. Ju. S.up. And speedy cola i got down and tomb stone perma perk let me keep all but q.r. Of corse i didnt turn power on but all 3 perks where lite and working i even bought double tap and it had to have power i turned power on then d.t. Started working i turned power off by emping electro zombie next to his container in power it traps him back in his lil cell but it turns power back off and all my perks went out does anyone know if recaging electro does anything.

I dont do youtube so if u need proof do it n see its easy get t.s. Perma n dont turn on power get perks then get down n when back up perks are powered up.

Sorry again if its hard to read my phone sucks.