Hellhounds returning?

Doppelgänger

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think so... At that time, Fluffy hasn't been zombified. I'm sure she hasn't even been born, for that matter.

Besides, I think the Big Daddy lookalike zombie will be the boss for this map. No need for Hellhounds to show up.

If there are small Survival/Grief maps included, then maybe. But then again, Nuketown and Mob of the Dead didn't have any options for Hellhound either, so it's unlikely they're putting one in for Origins.

Don't think so... At that time, Fluffy hasn't been zombified. I'm sure she hasn't even been born, for that matter.

Besides, I think the Big Daddy lookalike zombie will be the boss for this map. No need for Hellhounds to show up.

If there are small Survival/Grief maps included, then maybe. But then again, Nuketown and Mob of the Dead didn't have any options for Hellhound either, so it's unlikely they're putting one in for Origins.

I was thinking about that actually.

Well, since we've seen all of these different looking Mech suit designs in the trailers this has me thinking the giant is either going to change skins every new game or there will be (more likely) other probably smaller Mech suit zombies either running around or on certain rounds like the hounds, advanced Novas in Die Rise or Brutus from Mob.

I don't really think we'll be seeing hellhounds though because they don't tie in and they're not Diesel-Punk.

I think the reason they didn't have Hell Hounds in TranZit was because of how vast the map was....and the damn Denizens in the Fog. Also yeah, those Mechs are probably going to be like "George" but probably will attack on site instead of when attacked first.

I'm wondering if there will be any interaction with the Giant Robots. I know from the First Look Trailer they can be a blessing or a curse but I'm wondering could we take one down.

You don't get hellhounds in Tranzit, because that would just break the maps experience. Imagine a round starting by accident and you are left in the fog, or the cornfields with denizens and now hell hounds, which run faster, attack faster, and do explosive damage upon death....

And to give my opinion on the topic, if we have a max ammo round whatsoever, it will either be diesel punk oriented, or perhaps we'll have to face off against the opposing army for a round, that might be cool.

I think the reason they didn't have Hell Hounds in TranZit was because of how vast the map was....and the damn Denizens in the Fog. Also yeah, those Mechs are probably going to be like "George" but probably will attack on site instead of when attacked first.

I'm wondering if there will be any interaction with the Giant Robots. I know from the First Look Trailer they can be a blessing or a curse but I'm wondering could we take one down.

My money is on the new(?) wonderweapon :P