Could we see the BO1 maps released for BO2?

There is a slight chance that we will be seeing the 4 DLC maps from Black Ops (Ascension, Call of the Dead, Shangri-La, and Moon) released for Black Ops 2, similar to what they did with Nuketown. Think about it; Nuketown was given to those who got the Hardened Edition of Black Ops 2, but was released publicly for $5 (400 Microsoft Points). I wouldn't be surprised if they released the 4 maps for $20 (1600 Microsoft Points) to the public. Also, if these maps were released do you think they would be destroyed just like the Black Ops 2 maps(obviously Moon wouldn't be destroyed)?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No, they won't do that for 20 bucks... The bo1 maps area easilly worth 40 bucks for all the ones JUST with the O4 involved... (meaning no DOA or Five, Cotd had them play a major roll)

Also that's a lot of money down the drain... They can't advertise this map-pack very well with the upcoming GHOSTS game...

Our best hope is to pray for a single map, doesn't have to be large, but a single micro-transaction map that will bring the end of the N4's story to a close...

Hopefully trayarch will put quality before cash... But looking at BO2... I doubt that will happen...

I hope so. I find it weird that This DLC is coming out so soon after the last one as well.

I'd be really disappointed if we have this big globe to select maps from and there's only 5 different places to go :S

In my opinion they should release ALL the zombie maps as a micro-transaction for like $40-50 Obviously that's a deal but I really don't think it should cost anymore for people who already coughed up all the money on Pre-order edition or Season pass/ DLC downloads.

If only there was just a DLC 5 to look forward too...

anything would be better than nothing :P

Why does everyone support this now?!?! Two weeks ago all anyone said was: "Oh my god mocking me there is NOT going to be a DLC5! Get over it!"....

sorry but i dont support it. nothing against you, but i dont think they will remake those maps just for the simple fact that ppl still play BO1. those maps contained the O4 anyway, cant really see the N4 playing the old maps for no reason at all since we kinda know where they were going.

and about the globe, i think they just made it our map selection to emphasize that we'll be traveling around the broken world. probably also did it so we would buy season pass thinking there would be alot more zombie maps lol they said in the message of the day its the final dlc, but idk trollarch likes to go back on some words.

I wish it were like sonic and knuckles, where you could take your BO1 disc, and stack your BO2 disc on it so you could play both games with different characters.

Maybe if I tape my discs together, it will reveal the secrets of the zombie universe.

Oh, and I don't think maps are coming back, they said this is the final dlc for this game. Final is final, not saying 3arc can't use wordplay, and I'm not even saying they aren't capable of lying but my advice would be get used to not seeing any port maps.

anything would be better than nothing :P

Why does everyone support this now?!?! Two weeks ago all anyone said was: "Oh my god mocking me there is NOT going to be a DLC5! Get over it!"....

sorry but i dont support it. nothing against you, but i dont think they will remake those maps just for the simple fact that ppl still play BO1. those maps contained the O4 anyway, cant really see the N4 playing the old maps for no reason at all since we kinda know where they were going.

and about the globe, i think they just made it our map selection to emphasize that we'll be traveling around the broken world. probably also did it so we would buy season pass thinking there would be alot more zombie maps lol they said in the message of the day its the final dlc, but idk trollarch likes to go back on some words.

The only reason we have the globe is because 3arc is using th MP engine this time and it's easier for them to just use the same type of background screen that MP uses. Go from MP and Zombies and when you're not selecting maps the globe is in the exact same position.