Richtofen the hero and easter egg idea

laONDAplacaso

I looked through the forum and have not seen an idea like this. if it is in the wrong section or has been discussed please remove or lock. it is long so be prepared lol

Every story needs a hero. As you can see by the title I believe the true zombie hero to be our mad doctor / aetheral being Richtofen! What say you? Im waaaay off? Well, let me share my thoughts of where the story / ee / canon is heading.

The first reference I will make is MotD. There is division amongst the forum on how this story was connected to the main story line. While the reasons being many including the discovery of 115 in our story to the announcer in that map / time frame. To that I say just because we discovered it in year xxxx doesn’t mean it wasn’t affecting our “zombie world” before then. I think the biggest tie in was the achievement ‘Pop goes the Weasel’ which gave us an end to the map by continuing or breaking the cycle. I believe they were fore shadowing a new way we will get to end maps in this series. Aside from that I cannot link these any further but that is not what I am here to discuss.

Next I want to address the time travel and different realities / universe I have been seeing posted around here. Fortunately our story is … A story. treyarch has some leeway and freedom with the way things will line up. I feel that back to the future explains time travel pretty good in this image

so we have 2 semi powered aetheral beings, Maxis (which I believe will be canon in Origins and canon with N4) and Richtofen (not canon in Origins but canon with N4 story, sorta) now imagine the infinite timelines going on, this is shown on ‘pandoras’ box in buried. We have the box with lights that come up in different colors for the different eggs we and our party members have completed. I believe those represent all the different timelines merging at that point in our story (Buried).

In one timeline we have the N4 succesfully light up the spires and boom Maxis is the man.

In another time line the N4 light up the spires for Richtofen and boom, now he is the man.

Now put on your fifth dimension hat a la MIB 3. They both became the supreme aetheral being in their timelines so they have the ability to see all these parallel timelines as one (arcanian from MIB 3 idea). Now they both draw interest to one point in time: Origins 1917 (speculated date?)

Maxis needs Richtofen to successfully lure and capture Nikolai, Takeo and Dempsey for his eventual victory to happen.

Richtofen seeing how the world ends up does not want this future even if he must sacrifice his own life.

How do they accomplish this? By gaining control of the aether they can, at will, travel through time and space of their choosing , (much like the arcanian in MIB3) So we have 2 powerful beings from 2 different taimelines, (same universe), coming to this place in time to ensure the future of their timeline will happen.

Finally my easter egg idea.

We will have Maxis egg in which he will influence (through radios or maybe through voice in Richtofens head?) the physical form of Richtofen from Origins to capture the O4, continuing the zombies cycle.

On the other side I think Aetheral Richtofen will try and influence Takeo (I just feel he is the tool of justice for Richtofen, just gut instinct) to kill physical Richtofen to prevent his future testing of 115, thus breaking the cycle of zombies.

Why does he not just take over Origins Richtofen and blow himself up? I think this (direct contact with his past self) would make a time paradox where all existence could cease, or possibly kill himself if he is one being with Origins Richtofen, so he needs an outside hand to act. I believe this is non-canon however since then we would not have a zombie storyline if this is what would happen.

Now assuming I am right about this (which I don’t), I don’t believe this is the end. I do believe we will see the continuation of the N4 as well as the post moon scenario in BOps 3. Where it goes? I don’t have the slightest clue, but it will continue. Well

that’s it! A long read for my first attempt at an idea sorry about that but I just wanted to put that out there.

Think of it as one of those books that you get to the bottom of the page and says :

If you choose this path go to pg 50

If you choose this path go to pg 90

You choose page 90 and it says: POW! You’re dead!

So you go back and choose page 50 to continue the story getting the ‘best’ possible ending. This is what treyarch has done for us in this saga and they give us a kind of closure.. telling us don’t worry the cycle continues and you will get more badass zombie map!!

Feel free to comment.

This is my first idea for story I have shared so be gentle hahaha. I do love reading all these theories and ideas on this site! Hope I can contribute more in the future!

And if you don’t buy this even one bit I have another idea for ee and story line explanation:

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought this got lost with all the new threads coming up! thanks for the interest i was loosing hope in my idea! hahaha.

@MaxiMillion i thought about that, the biggest thing i can think of with dr gerch and maxis maybe he thinks someone even if not him could try and power the mpd and the cycle continues.. which i believ will continue to happen anyway untill black ops 3 when it will break.

@TheVhyl i know right? i thought i was guna get 0 post back!! now i feel more confident about contributing even with these 4 replies

@Infest yea the idea of the 04 being pawns as well is kinda whack, i just feel with the way bops2 was this is where we are heading, hope im wrong and we get a much cooler ee to do (possible with 2 players i hope!)

@Skyline boo maxis!! haha but i think we will be hearing much more from him in the next installment!

thanks again for the input!

love this site!!! cant remember what i used to do online before i came across this!