Nacht and Tedd: Origins ties Tranzit.

EvilHERONeos

A giant robot? Origins.

A driving robot? Tranzit.

Destroyed building thought to be a beginning? Tranzit.

Actual beginning? Origins.

Since it'd be cool if you take the last map from Black Ops II and the first map from Black Ops II and combine them together, it'd be a pretty cryptic thing. Perhaps Tedd was a prototype of the robots we know see in Origins? Perhaps we will see some kind of experiments that involve Denizens in Origins? Perhaps we will remove all topics that said FEAR TEDDY/FEAR RUSS was a thing ( :mrgreen: ) ? Perhaps the Arvagado will have an involvement in Origins? I just feel like 3arch would do something like this. I mean I would. Thoughts?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The difference in the robots is The Bus Driver is (mostly) friendly unless aggravated and is the remains of non-935 Human creation. This robot thing is believed to be created by Maxis and hostile.

And this map isn't in Germany, no ties with Nacht at all. No idea why Nachts' remnants are in Green Run but as for Origins and Nacht there are no connections (yet).

Perhaps Tedd was a prototype of the robots we know see in Origins?

Assuming this map actually is in 1917, it would be impossible. Green Run takes place over 125 years later. Plus, the Bus Driver (not TEDD, that's just a made up name.) is just a bus driver, not a war machine. And no, alternate realities would not work here, as they have no idea what is in an alternate reality.

Anything in the Zombies universe is possible. Especially since things on the friggin Moon effected the world.

Things on Moon affect the world because we literally attempted to destroy the world. And failed. What else is on the moon? The MPD, a gateway to Aether. Griffin Station, where the MPD resides and where Maxis probably died and was sent into the station's network.

What i'm saying is that things could have worked out where Tedd is deactivated during Origins out of it's failure of not living up to their expectations as a useable device, then Maxis, later, sees the N4's potential, then it's activated later to drive a bus, which drives the N4 around to help Maxis. (Or help Richtofen, but Maxis wasn't expecting that)

What i'm saying is that things could have worked out where Tedd is deactivated during Origins out of it's failure of not living up to their expectations as a useable device, then Maxis, later, sees the N4's potential, then it's activated later to drive a bus, which drives the N4 around to help Maxis. (Or help Richtofen, but Maxis wasn't expecting that)

The problem with that is that the bus driver comes from Automated Coach Corporations Bus Lines. I highly doubt that they would be using automaton bus drivers back in WWI in France or America, much less in a war.

Also the activated by Maxis or Richtofen is nearly impossible. Maxis can only control things on Griffin Station through the mainframe. Otherwise, all he can do it talk through electronics.

Richtofen, though in the Aether, only has access to the box, weapons, and maybe control of the zombies. Basically, he is incompetent to control anything other than what was already given to him. Hence why both men need the N4 to power towers for them.

And......you can take apart a machine and put it back together ....missed that point , even its PARTS can be disassembled and reassembled ..... But in all likeliness the bus driver is just that a robot with a questionable background and history , speculation is a good thing in these CODZ threads. Think about this ......who or WHAT is driving the tank in origins ? And the fact they hinted the tank is part of an EE, speculation as to the relevance of this BUS like TANK and its operator is warranted IMO. Im thinking this might be good for a new thread to theorize .

And......you can take apart a machine and put it back together ....missed that point , even its PARTS can be disassembled and reassembled ..... But in all likeliness the bus driver is just that a robot with a questionable background and history , speculation is a good thing in these CODZ threads. Think about this ......who or WHAT is driving the tank in origins ? And the fact they hinted the tank is part of an EE, speculation as to the relevance of this BUS like TANK and its operator is warranted IMO. Im thinking this might be good for a new thread to theorize .

this isnt speculation...this is just over thinking. trying to find a connection to the "Fear blah blah". the map names mean nothing this time around sadly. the bus driver being broken down and re assembled? ok yeah that could happen but the giant robots ending up being the bus driver in the future? highly unlikely.

You guys are soooo funny . I said nothing about the 1000 foot robot being the bus driver , Which leads me to believe you don't even read what your looking at. Let me try this again ....-_-..... The DRIVER of the TANK could have some sort of automation in it that is UNLESS you think its being driven by SOMEONE , and not SOMETHING ...please stop thinking about the oversized toaster on this one for me ...okay?, okay :roll: SOOOOOO....if in the trailer he mentions the tank being part of an EE ...still with me here ? Notice this is not about the 1000ft toaster ? but about the BUS like TANK . Okay , I wonder if there isn't ANOTHER robot inside of it , along side all these other robots we are seeing, catch my drift robots are kinda a ongoing thing here. HENCE my desire to theorize what is moving the DAMN TANK thank you , and since when did theorizing how important something in the map is going to be overthinking ?? that's just over exaggerating on your part .Here I am watching the trailer / "the tank will play a role in the easter egg" , here is me thinking "so whats driving the tank then "? here is you "you think haz any relevance, You think to much go watch TV and stop your ridiculousness"

I think i saw a bench behind the zombie in the supposed "nact image"

Interesting...I've never noticed that...

I also didn't notice this,

if their is a workbench in the nacht image, perhaps we'll see workbenches and buildables on the old maps like what they did with mule kick? :D

or has anyone noticed that purple lightning ring around that tesla thing, I instantly think die rise purple teleport lightning, so might be a bit far fetched, but maybe, just maybe we can teleport to the old waw maps to start or finish something in the story, :shock: this would be pretty epic

im going to look for that bench right now,..!

Here's my take on what TranZit/Green Run is...

Rumors of all the Zombie outbreaks spread to the US governement. Seems to be that a lot of advanced technology is associated with the outbreaks as well, hence the US's interest.

If Origins is the "beginning", as Treyarch states, we should assume this is the first time the world has ever seen a zombie outbreak and, though we can't say for sure if these Robots are associated with the zombie outbreak or not, we do know they're there.

Rumors coming back to the US would have been just as cryptic and undefined, but the point was clear: Zombies outbreak, very advanced Robots were there, odd electrical technolgies, teleportation, and more...Oh my!

After the Marines at Nacht, US intelligence may have began to connect more dots and wanted to replicate this unnatural zombie outbreak phenomena, in hopes that they may also gain the "perks" that seems to come along with it (the advanced technology).

So, they tried to redesign Nacht at a test facility. They also tried to replicate the odd electrical phenomena as seen by the Tesla Coil-like structures in Origins, but ended up instead with HIM. They populated the "Town" and surrounding areas of their test facility, and let these inhabitants go on living with no idea they were human lab rats, only there to eventually become a zombie.

They also fashioned a crude robot (perhaps hoping that if the outbreak ocurred, it would advance their crude design), that is no more than a GPS system that can drive itself. It's really not a complicated technology at all. The mannerisms we see of the Bus Driver are programmed responses, but some brand new AI learning software may have also been implemented that wasn't refined yet, so it's possible this software met some success and the Bus Driver was able to learn some small things.

I don't believe the US was ever successful in "manufacturing" their own zombie outbreak, but it did eventually happen...I think it was after the rockets hit. So, basically TranZit is a failed experiment by the US governement to manufacture a zombie outbreak in hopes of unlocking all the rumored technology that seemed to "magically" accompany the zombie outbreaks that were ocurring in Europe during the time.

Rumors of all the Zombie outbreaks spread to the US governement. Seems to be that a lot of advanced technology is associated with the outbreaks as well, hence the US's interest.

If Origins is the "beginning", as Treyarch states, we should assume this is the first time the world has ever seen a zombie outbreak and, though we can't say for sure if these Robots are associated with the zombie outbreak or not, we do know they're there.

Rumors coming back to the US would have been just as cryptic and undefined, but the point was clear: Zombies outbreak, very advanced Robots were there, odd electrical technolgies, teleportation, and more...Oh my!

After the Marines at Nacht, US intelligence may have began to connect more dots and wanted to replicate this unnatural zombie outbreak phenomena, in hopes that they may also gain the "perks" that seems to come along with it (the advanced technology).

So, they tried to redesign Nacht at a test facility. They also tried to replicate the odd electrical phenomena as seen by the Tesla Coil-like structures in Origins, but ended up instead with HIM. They populated the "Town" and surrounding areas of their test facility, and let these inhabitants go on living with no idea they were human lab rats, only there to eventually become a zombie.

They also fashioned a crude robot (perhaps hoping that if the outbreak ocurred, it would advance their crude design), that is no more than a GPS system that can drive itself. It's really not a complicated technology at all. The mannerisms we see of the Bus Driver are programmed responses, but some brand new AI learning software may have also been implemented that wasn't refined yet, so it's possible this software met some success and the Bus Driver was able to learn some small things.

I don't believe the US was ever successful in "manufacturing" their own zombie outbreak, but it did eventually happen...I think it was after the rockets hit. So, basically TranZit is a failed experiment by the US governement to manufacture a zombie outbreak in hopes of unlocking all the rumored technology that seemed to "magically" accompany the zombie outbreaks that were ocurring in Europe during the time.

Now, that makes a whole lotta sense. Great theory. :)

Now, that makes a whole lotta sense. Great theory. :)

there is a whole lotta evidence that would support this one way or another,

under the town is a hidden facility, with cages, keypads for doors that match with the ones used in five,

pentagon is government facility :roll: , the powerstation, is also a hidden government lab, an outhouse leading to an underground power facility, even outside looks as though it it is made to resemble a factory/warehouse,

the computers in the room with the power switch have screens on them identical to that in five, the section in the middle of the room that rises up to reveal 'HIM', is some form of holding cell/prison,.. (the local power company has some explaining to do ;) )

whatever went on at green run, is surely some form of government test site, for what, idk?

:idea: I think maybe the reused textures hold more clues than we think,..