My concerns on it being a prequel.

Now I'm excited for this, I'm so happy that the O4 are back in action and ready to kill again. But I have issues with it being a prequel. Now they keep saying every story has a beginning, and an end. And I'm confused to how this even ends when it's happening before everything started. I have a discussion with someone about the story and how will it fit to the next map, and things just weren't adding up.

Here are my issues.

1. Who's in control?

My friend thinks it will be Samantha, but I kept saying Samantha wasn't even born yet. And they weren't even testing 115 until WW2. Which brings up--

2. How are they're zombies?

In all the radios, not a single one mentioned this event. The outbreak started in Der Reise and spread across. But that wasn't till the 1940's. it's the same with Mob, but I'm sure that's hell, and it's a cycle going on, and there's no zombie outbreak going on outside that cycle.

3. The O4 first meeting up.

Tank is the major issue here, especially with Richtofen. In the radios, Richtofen captured Takeo, Nikolai, and an unknown Mexican to create a super soldier. But Tank only showed up when he went into Shi Ni Numa to find Peter McCain. He was captured and was tested on.

There's more and I would probably edit this later on, it's really late but I wanted to raise my most concerns. My friend said that it could be time traveling, and Richtofen is actually Samantha in his body. But that's a stretch because how would they be able to do that without Richtofen's help? Maybe someone can answer these, or it will be answered when the map comes out. But for now, it's tough.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

1) This has been discussed already, but there is the possibility that these zombies are just...zombies. They have no controller at this moment and will hunt you down for the sake of eating you or whatever it is you believe natural zombies tend to do.

2) Supposedly, this is the unearthing of Element 115. Even if this is not true, we know that zombies can arise through any sort of power given that there is any (i.e. Mob of the Dead). I'd rather stick with the primary reason.

3) A very large loophole indeed. But I would believe that Treyarch would not screw up this badly just to throw our favorite crew into a WWI era. Could it be possible that they met here, yet went separate ways only for Richtofen to locate them afterwards and utilize them knowing they are the potential test subjects? We'll have to look into that more, I'm afraid.

1. No one is (most likely) in control. These are just regular zombies with no master. They rely on their instincts and nothing else.

2. Actually, this is the site of the first unearthing of Element 115. Since this is also set during the first World War, there are plenty of dead bodies around to supply an endless undead horde.

Origins: a new adventure which takes place in “a Dieselpunk-themed First World War” and stars the original Zombies heroes. Unleashed after the Germans unearthed the mysterious “Element 115,” this next chapter in the Zombies legacy will explore the saga’s origins as players reunite with an unlikely band of soldiers that come together to defeat the greatest evil the world has ever seen

3. Just because the four met up now does not mean they've stayed together since that time. Each one of them was on a special mission and just so happened to meet up, it seems. It is entirely possible they parted ways until they were inevitably brought back during WW2. Also, remember their memories were wiped prior to the main zombie outbreak.

3. Just because the four met up now does not mean they've stayed together since that time. Each one of them was on a special mission and just so happened to meet up, it seems. It is entirely possible they parted ways until they were inevitably brought back during WW2. Also, remember their memories were wiped prior to the main zombie outbreak.

Would this explain their subconscious hate to one another, in a Samuel-Misty/Russ-Marlton kinda way? Maybe they built up some rivalries during this WWI time period?

Would this explain their subconscious hate to one another, in a Samuel-Misty/Russ-Marlton kinda way? Maybe they built up some rivalries during this WWI time period?

Actually, I like where you're going when you say that. I imagine that each specific character, once we play as them, have their specific motive/easter egg, kind of like Mob had with the Weasel with PGTW. I'm just worried if they will explain anything with the N4. If we will see them in the future or cause something to happen.

1: Either Satan, or no one at all.

2: Actually, Verruckt was an outbreak before Der Riese, so you're wrong there. They also say Nacht is the second outbreak, meaning origins is the first. Also, outbreaks did not spread until richtofen took control. They're usually confined. This whole aspect has not been mentioned, because we've never known when, where, or how 115 was discovered. There really aren't any holes here because nothing has been brought up about it.

3: First of all, who said they were testing super soldiers? They were testing these people with 115 most likely, doesn't mean they were creating super soldiers. This also doesn't mean that they were captured at Origins. What would be the purpose of that? The REAL question is why richtofen doesn't mention them all by name if he knew them, and why he went to capture them later on.

I thought Der Riese was the second outbreak? Then verruct/nacht, but apparently, Origins being first.

I do somewhat like the idea that Rictofen is Samantha, and they went back in time to change something. There are lots of problems with this theory of course, like why wouldn't she just go back in time, and put a bullet in her own head...

It's really a headache trying to make sense of it at this point, there just isn't enough for us to go off of yet. I do enjoy all the theories though, some good points and ideas I hadn't considered.

1: Either Satan, or no one at all.

2: Actually, Verruckt was an outbreak before Der Riese, so you're wrong there. They also say Nacht is the second outbreak, meaning origins is the first. Also, outbreaks did not spread until richtofen took control. They're usually confined. This whole aspect has not been mentioned, because we've never known when, where, or how 115 was discovered. There really aren't any holes here because nothing has been brought up about it.

3: First of all, who said they were testing super soldiers? They were testing these people with 115 most likely, doesn't mean they were creating super soldiers. This also doesn't mean that they were captured at Origins. What would be the purpose of that? The REAL question is why richtofen doesn't mention them all by name if he knew them, and why he went to capture them later on.

Testing super soldiers by using 115. How else are they creating super soldiers?

Testing super soldiers by using 115. How else are they creating super soldiers?

But they never were testing super soldiers. There hsn't ever been anything to base that off of. It was just kind of assumed, but likely it was just to test 115 on humans. Why on those guys, we will never know.

I thought Der Riese was the second outbreak? Then verruct/nacht, but apparently, Origins being first.

Nacht was officially confirmed as the second in one of the battle reports or something for WaW I believe. Der Riese couldn't have ever been the first, seeing as how it was still in operation when verruckt was going on.