A Bit of a Longshot...

CGZombies

In all the past maps we have had either a Turned or Grief mode with the exception of Green Run and Buried which had both. What do you think is in store for this map? Grief, Turned, or Both?

Now the "longshot" is this and bear with me on this, but what if instead of including a mode of Grief/Turned they included another Story Map, another TranZit (That is the Story mode version) What if on one map we have the 04 and on the other we have the N4. Additionally, what if you had to do an EE with the O4 to do the one with the N4. I know this is a bit (really*) farfetch'd but the idea is pretty nice. Just imagine the amount of hours of play time Treyarch would receive.

I'm happy with the O4's return and have nothing against them, but before you comment don't turn this thread into a war about which one is better in terms of the O4 v. N4. Consider the possibilities and make an educated response, not one of a child.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd prefer more Survival maps. Than Turned, and than Grief. But Grief only if there was no Juggernog or the EMP Grenades (or something similar) were available. Can't play Borough Grief, as it lasts to long and something tends to happen (lag outs, failed host migrations, etc) which causes me to get unfair losses.

Honestly I think they won't dupe us with just a grief and story map, if we do get to traverse with a Mark IV tank that does leave room for potential survival maps which is something I've kinda been wanting since Green Run.

Also, instead of playing as CDC or CIA we play as the O4 in survival

Grief and Turned are not returning.

This is either leaked information or a rash accusation... Either way, greif is a loved mode... Turned is... Less of a liked mode... mainly because the downs count.... It's likely greif is returning, somewhat possible turned is too, and very likely we'll see some more survival maps... As we haven't seen those sense Green Run....

Grief and Turned are not returning.

This is either leaked information or a rash accusation... Either way, greif is a loved mode... Turned is... Less of a liked mode... mainly because the downs count.... It's likely grief is returning, somewhat possible turned is too, and very likely we'll see some more survival maps... As we haven't seen those sense Green Run....

grief really isnt that loved. i mean i never see more than a few hundred (maybe less) people playing it. havnt been on cell block for a while though, that may be super popular compared to the rest.

I thought Die Rise/Great Leap Forward didn't have Grief and Turned either?

It doesn't. I think that was just a minor mistake from the OP.

I would love another story map. There is a very slim chance, and by that I mean almost no chance, of there being one so I would have to go with Grief, Turned, and Survival. If this map is really as big as Tranzit, then I would want all the modes that Tranzit has.

I can't wait for this map. It hope it's as good as they advertise it!

I have thought since back when Die Rise came out that a great way to add to the re-playability of all the maps would be to make the big easter egg of them all added up reward you with playing all the maps again as the O4 to unlock the true secret

I also knew right from the beginning that it would never happen but still can't help but dream of how awesome it could be if the story was done right, like say at the end of this easter egg you "break the cycle" and then you unlock the o4 on Tranzit with a whole new easter egg ( doesn't have to be as long as the original ones) then by completing that you unlock the o4 on DR and so on

Again aware it will not happen, Know that most people wouldn't want it any way but that is something I would love to happen