French nacht

Radical larry

I have a shocking discovery! In a few of the frames in the trailer, it shows something that looks like nacht.

It could have been built in WW1 neglected (that's why it has a run down look to it in WaW/BO) and left, until the events of nacht happen in WW2 Now I know the name is german, but this was a minigame about NAZI zombies, and they were in france at the time, so the language / name = country could also work for invaded places.

This is a big revelation! France could be it's original location. If anyone bothers to ask why there were German vehicles around it, you have to have a look at a history book, germany occupied france in WW2, so they might have been investigating events of zombies in the past, France also fits in the Plane crash in the beginning,  the marines would have probably been up fighting in the air, and when they needed to refuel they flew over france but got shot down.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Origins could be like a Green Run map (But you know...Better) and reskined classic maps could be seen as the survival maps.

and this kinda disproves the French Nacht idea "You drove them deep into the heart of the Reich. You thought they were dead. You were wrong."

Although this could allude to Nacht, the storyline ends with the O4 chasing the Zombies over the Rhine and back into Germany

Origins could be like a Green Run map (But you know...Better) and reskined classic maps could be seen as the survival maps.

and this kinda disproves the French Nacht idea "You drove them deep into the heart of the Reich. You thought they were dead. You were wrong."

Although this could allude to Nacht, the storyline ends with the O4 chasing the Zombies over the Rhine and back into Germany

Oh yes, I forgot about that, I was playing WaW today and somehow missed it, but it could reference the Nazi zombies as a whole, maybe they could be some Nazi's in france, and they had just heard about the fall of Berlin? I don't know, I cannot think straight right now! No Idea why!

Would be cool to see Nacht as the missing piece to the puzzle. If it's in the map, that makes three buildings...which is treyarchs favorite number.

A lot of governments would build "dummy" locations of a place of importance so their soldiers could practice and get to know the building/area before they were deployed for their mission. Nacht could have had some great importance and we're seeing each country's testing ground to perhaps storm the real Nacht.

You're theory seems plausible, as I definitely thought I saw Nacht as well. Although I have always considered Nacht a German map. If its in France...Then my whole life is a lie. :cry:

I used to believe in a geman nacht like you until I took an- *Gets shot.)

Also, If this is true,Your whole country will be a lie It will blow all of our minds.