Do you guys REALLY want new Zombies after this?

Everything has to end eventually.

Everything dies.

I could post a huge list of unanswered questions that BO2 maps have caused.

What if we don't find answers? then we'll just have to ask more questions. If you're frightened by the answers, I suggest you cease asking scary questions.

Nobody likes loose ends. They have the power to tie it all together. Just have faith...

Faith In EJ...(hes vonderharr)wait what?huh?I didnt say anything.Shh.Its a secret.JK guys,hes not :lol: But I agree with EJ

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want a leginimate ending, not like in BUried's egg. I want a map where we knew that this would be the end. Buried is a good map, but not a good finale what so ever. It all depends on the Oigins egg, really. Once we see what Origins has instoe for us, I'll give my final answer.

But until then, I can't get enough of these freakbags.

Everything has to end eventually.

Everything dies.

I could post a huge list of unanswered questions that BO2 maps have caused.

What if we don't find answers? then we'll just have to ask more questions. If you're frightened by the answers, I suggest you cease asking scary questions.

Nobody likes loose ends. They have the power to tie it all together. Just have faith...

Reminds me of a quote I saw from this one video that was explaining why the survival horror genre of video games was the most successful. To encourage the player to put themselves in dangerous situations, they add mystery to make you curious, to make you want to find answers, despite all of the scary things you'll have to face. Yet, sometimes we never find out the entire mystery.

"Because sometimes, what scares us the most... is not knowing."

That pathetic richtofen/maxis TRI-Easter egg was not a good enough ending for the greatest of all secret storylines...

I could think of a hundred better endings

Freeze the earth,

Erace all 935 from existance

Samanthia and richtofen both die in a battle of the damned, killing every zombie on earth!

The cycle of zombies continue and we get sent back to nact

Journey to argartha, only to end up imploding the earth

Destroy the MPD

Have Satan take over the MPD and have richtofen and Sam Team up to take it DOWN!

Explore the center of hell to kill the regurgitation of undead monstrosities!

Have the moon crash into the earth

Destroy mars (idk why not?)

Take the fight to the vrill's home world...

Become daleks

Freeze the sun and set the moon ablaze!

Compleatly destroy the earth: No remains...

Kill jimmy z.

Build the entire zombies comic book, then destroy it...

All of these would have worked as an ending...

But that...

That was just sad...

First of all, I never thought of World at War as part of the Zombies storyline. Mainly because back then, there was barely any story. Zombies really began with Black Ops. That's when they started adding things in here and there.

And in no way is Buried's ending a true ending. Seriously, it's like Moon's cliffhanger times two. We still have yet to find out what Samantha and the Old Crew are doing, and we barely got to know the New Crew (I don't care about the whole Round Infinity or Maxis destroying the Earth, I know they'll find their way around somehow. It just can't end so soon for them).

I'm pretty sure that Treyarch's next game will have a definitive end. The question is: how are they gonna follow up from Buried? Either: A, pick a canon ending and follow up from there; or B, come up with some crazy story so that somehow both endings fit the new story.

That pathetic richtofen/maxis TRI-Easter egg was not a good enough ending for the greatest of all secret storylines...

But that...

That was just sad...

You're mistaken. That was not an ending, more a cliffhanger.

As much as a zombies only game would be awesome I wouldn't like it. The 2-3 month long wait between Treyarchs DLC is awesome. It gives us all time to think about the maps before and to make future theories.

This.

Zombies works the way it is. It is a bonus gamemode which gets renewed with new maps and features every 2 months on a one year basis.

In its current form, putting it on a disc and selling it would be the most overpriced DLC ever. There's just not a whole lot there to justify the 60 dollar price, unless they give it to another development studio and remake the whole thing from scratch (doubt this will happen).

Yeah, not quite sure how zombies would work as a full game in the format it's in. A campaign would ruin the spirit I think, and would just be no fun over all, but in map format you really can't progress maps. Not to mention, making all the makes different and with more features each time is virtually impossible.

I want more zombies, but it does need to stay within another game. It really couldn't work on it's own.