The biplanes and their use

Radical larry

As everyone has noticed, there are planes in the background of the Origins section of the apocalypse DLC poster, I think (Can't remember) that they are also there in the Origins part of DLC4 trailer. I hate to be nitpicky, but what are they doing there? They probably wouldn't be fighting as there is a 50-kajillion meters tall massive Robot right below them, anyway, I know this would break the survive until you give up and get killed rule, but if it were real or part of the EE, wouldn't they try to save you as they surely must of noticed the amount of bright eyed monsters on the ground trying to get a taste of the O4? 

If they were to serve a purpose, (unlikely) what would it be? Paying to send out a radio broadcast telling them to shoot zombies for a bit? (as a new trap like the sniper tower in MOTD)

Share your idea's!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have giant massive robots running around and you're questioning the bi-planes... I like the way you think!

TBH the bi-planes seem to only be there for decoration... Not for use.. But hay, maybe we can use them to board the zeppelin or the monstrosity... Easier to LAND a bi-plane then to land a blimp or giant robot....

Perhaps the mechs-zombies in the big-daddy suits will drop from them!

Also has anyone seen the connection that in Plants vs zombies the final boss was a giant robot?... Suspicious...

You have giant massive robots running around and you're questioning the bi-planes... I like the way you think!

TBH the bi-planes seem to only be there for decoration... Not for use.. But hay, maybe we can use them to board the zeppelin or the monstrosity... Easier to LAND a bi-plane then to land a blimp or giant robot....

Also has anyone seen the connection that in Plants vs zombies the final boss was a giant robot?... Suspicious...

Yes, that is no mere. Coincidence, look at it this way, same boss =Illuminati

If you delve deeper into this mystery you come out with Plants vs Zombies, that is 3 words, HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED!

But yeah, they are probably judt for show, but they probably wouldn't be there unless they either are for something, or they are half blind and cannot see the chaos beneath them.

If you delve deeper into this mystery you come out with Plants vs Zombies, that is 3 words, HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED!

But yeah, they are probably judt for show, but they probably wouldn't be there unless they either are for something, or they are half blind and cannot see the chaos beneath them.

Classic Gaben but I think they will just be firing at other German planes and none damage bullets at Der Riese and when the Egg is almost complete they will probably fire at the head killing it :P but yeah maybe for decor.

Classic Gaben but I think they will just be firing at other German planes and none damage bullets at Der Riese and when the Egg is almost complete they will probably fire at the head killing it :P but yeah maybe for decor.

Yes, it probably is for show, also a wise man once said: "Some people think they can outsmart me, maybe, (sniff) maybe, But I have yet to find one that can outsmart bullet. Gabe logic."

Yes, it probably is for show, also a wise man once said: "Some people think they can outsmart me, maybe, (sniff) maybe, But I have yet to find one that can outsmart bullet. Gabe logic."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS IS WHY I LOVE THE FORUM!^^^^^^^^ :D

I also love your avatar and sig, I like it when the yellow eyes are really bright(adds effect)

I'm guessing it was only for promotional purposes, to emphasize the fact we are in mid battle, with an Army of some sorts. There was a helicopter on Die Rises poster, yet we never saw or heard of any.

If they are indeed put in the map, and are not for cosmetic purposes, perhaps they will give us care drops in the form of perks or power ups.

I think they are gonna be shootin at us and or the zombies, maybe a trap?

check out the origins vid from 1:12 to bout 1:16 or so, just as the charcters heads look up, theres a subliminal msg, then it cuts to you running through a tunnel, you might have to watch 2-3 times to notice but there is definitely machine gun fire coming at you from somewhere, high? looks like a strafing run to me :D

FYj9ceEcIy8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYj9ceEcIy8