Is Origins gonna make console zombies crash even more?

bobane

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope they have a work around for this. my console struggles with just zombies at round 20 and up. never mind planes, gaint robots, mechanical zombies, a tsnk, and Richtofens ego...

i'm worried it will b too much for it to handle.

I think its all part of a masterplan to overload our 360's to the point they explode so we gotta go art n get xbones. crafty... :lol:

I think its all part of a masterplan to overload our 360's to the point they explode so we gotta go art n get xbones. crafty... :lol:

I kinda thought that, or, that they'd release a Next-Gen Version of BO2 along with GHOSTS, maybe a bit later, because, when I saw the trailer for Origins, first thing I thought about the weather is.. Wow, this map would be AWESOME on next-gen

Oh goodness, I had not even thought about the frame rate....

I can't even kill a full horde on buried without holding my breath, hoping I don't kill another teammate or lock my console. Now we have a quite impressive back ground and who knows what else...guess every map needs some food for the trolls :roll:

I don't understand something. My console (a 360) has never had BOII crash on me. I hav only seen tiny amounts of frame rate drops as well. So how come everyone else has these problems, but not me?

When we say crash we mean the game randomly quits... You, being the host, would be shut out to the main screen... the trayarch symbol of doom, fallowed by many: What the Faaaaaahhhhhhh???!?!?!?!!?s

What I find a problem to be is the LAG that will endure.... Four player tranzit lags a lot now... now take a tranzit pylon, blow it up by about 3 times, and make it mobile: You now have the robots.... Meaning Origins is going to be tranzit, but taller....

That's what I thought when I first heard what was going to happen in Origins. I'm not sure if people are still getting the 'animation error' when playing Buried. But, if players are crashing from JUST Buried. I'm a bit afraid about what's gonna happen in Origins. Considering the HUGE map, plenty of zombies, radiant weather, giant robots, etc.

I don't understand something. My console (a 360) has never had BOII crash on me. I hav only seen tiny amounts of frame rate drops as well. So how come everyone else has these problems, but not me?

I don't have the problems aswell :o ... Anyways, it may be because we have the 360 version of Elite and/or higher.

I don't have the problems aswell :o ... Anyways, it may be because we have the 360 version of Elite and/or higher.

Simply put, your 360 (or ps3) has a certain amount of free memory that can be used by the game you play. Now we all know that memory - especially compared to PCs - is not a lot.

When you play Zombies, the longer you play the more memory the game requires from your console (or PC). At one point the game reaches the console's memory limit, then when it requires even more - your game will crash/reset.

Usually, my 360 has frame skips. :\ Only for about 3 seconds a time. I've noticed it occurs on MOTD mostly and only occurs on Die Rise and Buried on high rounds.

Anyway, I hope Treyarch use LOD models like GTA uses.

For those who don't know what I mean:

LOD models are simple - low quality textures without a model and if your close enough to the model, the LOD de spawns and the proper model [with normal textures and proper collision] spawns.

That's what I thought when I first heard what was going to happen in Origins. I'm not sure if people are still getting the 'animation error' when playing Buried. But, if players are crashing from JUST Buried. I'm a bit afraid about what's gonna happen in Origins. Considering the HUGE map, plenty of zombies, radiant weather, giant robots, etc.

It defenitely isn't because of that, x360s have 32mb of RAM no matter what

Anyway, I hope Treyarch use LOD models like GTA uses.

For those who don't know what I mean:

LOD models are simple - low quality textures without a model and if your close enough to the model, the LOD de spawns and the proper model [with normal textures and proper collision] spawns.

We won't encounter that kind of problem in the next game, at least on the next-gen consoles. Anyways, I don't see why one would want to keep playing current-gen zombies when next-gen are going to be so much more awesome and with less problems