can some link me the full zombies story?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been working away on my revision of the Rise of Richtofen timeline story thread, adding all the details from BO2. Still a lot of editing to do but, it covers everything up to Moon/Nuketown. And I'd recommend you check back on it because there's been a lot of progress lately.

The Zombies Saga: The Rise and Fall of Edward Richtofen

Also, some people seem to enjoy this thread: viewtopic.php?f=100&t=18279#p162533

I've been working away on my revision of the Rise of Richtofen timeline story thread, adding all the details from BO2. Still a lot of editing to do but, it covers everything up to Moon/Nuketown. And I'd recommend you check back on it because there's been a lot of progress lately.

Also, some people seem to enjoy this thread: viewtopic.php?f=100&t=18279#p162533

This story is much more beautifully written and informative than any tithes story I have ever read. Truly a great and accurate story.

the RoR is amazing so far!

the RoR is amazing so far!

Thank you fine sir! :D

I'm literally editing it as we speak. Gotta take a little break but I'll be devoting my weekend to getting it updated, so again check back in the next few days and you'll see a lot of updates.

Again, thank you for the compliment.