Zombie Cyborgs staring as the next boss

BriggzyJ97

To me it looks like the new Zombie cyborgs look like a new boss zombie, whether they will be round specific or a Brutus type boss I'm not sure.

I'm imagining about 3-4 dropping from the sky then chasing you every 5 rounds. Like Juggernauts...

They look like bioshocks Big Daddy...

Now onto the issue of the nature of these creatures. I call them a "cyborg" because to me, they look like they are just a floating zombie head melded onto a robot.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like they just put brutus in an old divers outfit. His face is almost just like Brutus, it's just a re model though don't take it as me saying this is Brutus please. :lol:

Yeah, I don't know why they would be diving round northern France...

Maybe an experiment in artificial intelligence.

Well, someone mentioned it looked like the top of his head was sewn back on, maybe they put in a new brain and it has to keep a specific pressure to sustain...like some Darth Vader stuff (minus the brain transplant).

He is going to be a pain I'm sure, that's a lot of armor. Hopefully, we can just squish him with the tank thing.

Well, someone mentioned it looked like the top of his head was sewn back on, maybe they put in a new brain and it has to keep a specific pressure to sustain...like some Darth Vader stuff (minus the brain transplant).

He is going to be a pain I'm sure, that's a lot of armor. Hopefully, we can just squish him with the tank thing.

I'm thinking its gonna be more of a Cyborg zombie, a stronger, more efficient zombie. Connecting its' brain to a superhuman suit y'know so it's like, a super-zombie like Brutus.

I'm thinking its gonna be more of a Cyborg zombie, a stronger, more efficient zombie. Connecting its' brain to a superhuman suit y'know so it's like, a super-zombie like Brutus.

Not a bad idea, too bad we probably won't be seeing EMPs if we are naturally set in 1917.