The future of zombies

Will there be one? Or will origins be the end?

I do not believe so, mainly because the way that a twitter post was worded "This is the most intricate zombies map to date" The part where it says to date is what leaves me to believe this is not the end. Besides, we do not know what happens to N4.

But with the way the LFTF were worded, this could be the end. Changing the course of history will alter the zombies in the present. Or maybe eradicate the whole story all together.

What are your thoughts? what do you think or want to happen?

RR Out

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, see my sig. For an idea about the camp. For that...

It would make sense to do it now: Have a complete zombies experience... Especially sense the Easter eggs here end quite saddly....

We could have every zombie map to date in a camp. A zombies mode of all maps, and a multiplayer version of all Bo1 and Bo2 maps... (waw maps are a bit small for M.P.)

Then of course, four DLCs with new zombie experiences and a conclusion to the storyline! :lol: wonderfull...

To the one who asked:

Yes, that is exactly what I mean. I wouldn't have the amount of time needed to do everything, so if I had a team to work on artistry or weapons coding or voice acting or whatever, id do it.

SMM:

That'd be sweet. Of course, you'd need permission from Activision and all other propritors. But if you did, id move to wherever you are, and we'd make it happen.

To the one who asked:

Yes, that is exactly what I mean. I wouldn't have the amount of time needed to do everything, so if I had a team to work on artistry or weapons coding or voice acting or whatever, id do it.

SMM:

That'd be sweet. Of course, you'd need permission from Activision and all other propritors. But if you did, id move to wherever you are, and we'd make it happen.

Oh forget that, I live smack dab in the middle of NOWHERE! Internet's terrible... If anything I'd either move out somewhere to find a more suitable place, with better Internet

I'm pretty skilled in map design and plot... However my artistic and coding skills are... Horrible...

But I like where you're going with actually making this happen, we get an elite team of zombie players and/or makers, and we start the best ever custom map storyline, like what the yogscast did with SOI, BUT WITH ZOMBIES!!! ... :twisted:

Well, welcome to the dream my friend.

Also as a side note. If we were able to make a side storyline for when there is TZ, we get to incorperate our own things. WW, Box weapons, perks, special zombies, write our own music (Of which i could partake in as well, as i am a singer and a guitarist), and much more. All we'd need is permission to use the basic idea, and all that. We would have our own server, which would be capable of handling BO1 WW.