Highest Round on Die Rise? Solo or Co-op.

Mr. Jay

I was looking to post my round total in the official Die Rise Round Total and realized there isn't an official CODZ leaderboard for the map.

Here it it, the unofficial CODZ Die Rise Leaderboard. Any staff with power to change and organize this please do so.

I just realized you can't tell it is me, but anyone on my PSN could vouch for me. Thanks.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Solo 61 (jumped off of the building, twice due to who's who, to end the game. Otherwise no downs).

Now i usually quit around 40+ when i have to start using the pink shotgun...(aka sliquifier).

2 players? I think low 30s. Edit: hit 44 split screen offline with my 'bad at zombies' friend, that was surprising.

4 players to 25, then the first random that I've played with since Der Riese/waw says 'I'm drunk' and left. We made it to 31 with 3 of us.

I usually play zombies solo or 2 man.

Gt: Unmazing.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2013 at 2:28 PM, Mr. Jay said:

I was looking to post my round total in the official Die Rise Round Total and realized there isn't an official CODZ leaderboard for the map.

Here it it, the unofficial CODZ Die Rise Leaderboard. Any staff with power to change and organize this please do so.

11jpw02.jpg

I just realized you can't tell it is me, but anyone on my PSN could vouch for me. Thanks.

The original highest co-op round on Die Rise was round 121, my cousin and I had actually beat the world record but never posted it, the power went out that same night so I couldn't, but we got to round 122 and then the power went out, Die Rise in my opinion is one of the best COD Zombie maps that they could have made, the 2nd one in my opinion would definitely be Buried

• 1 year later...
On 3/14/2017 at 3:12 AM, anonymous said:

Nice! What's your tactic?

This is old, but I've seen you post recently so I'll post some spots for you or others who retro into BO2.

1. Originally, players camped with Sliquifier by Galvaknuckles as Zombies only came in by GK, making this ridiculously easy.  It is patched so that they come from above now, but you can stand on the ledge outside of GK room and get pretty far, but you slide around a lot and get hit more than is comfortable and getting drops without sliding off or into trouble is disconcerting.

2. In the upside down red "Buddha Room", you can stand on the broken slanted column and the zombies pool up below. Easy enough to pick up drops and run back up. I usually camp the walkway above until 40ish, then switch to Sliquifier/broken post. Tramplesteam up top ledge for Jumping Jerks.

3. From start, open the first door and look right. See the steps near the elevator? Get on them from below, leaving the barrier to QR area closed. Sliq the ground at base of steps. When getting drops, slide down left side, then grab drop. If you slide down the center, you slide off of the building. Tramplesteam in place for Jumpers.

There's probably others that I've forgotten.

Silly but fun; If you get to a high round and wish to quit soon, first jump from the Red "Buddha Room" to the lower ledge of the Sliquifier/Elevators building. Open the door, stay outside to the left. 

If you sliq in front of the doorway, the building just vomits zombies out of the door and off of the building.

It is not a safe or practical place, but it should amuse anyone who sees it. You can camp here, but the moment the zombs get a foothold, it gets real ugly out there, so just do it once for the lulz. ?

• Moderators

Question for you, 83, what strategy did you used to reach high rounds in the Swamp of the Cursed? Yesterday I played it split screen with a friend, me running trains in the Comm. Room area (outside) and got pretty far. Had Raygun for emergencies, RPK and STG-44 of which I could kept buying ammo in the Comm. Room. I created S-mines pathways on two spots where I fall back into if I were surrounded by zombies. I eventually died because I lost focus

2 hours ago, anonymous said:

Question for you, 83, what strategy did you used to reach high rounds in the Swamp of the Cursed? Yesterday I played it split screen with a friend, me running trains in the Comm. Room area (outside) and got pretty far. Had Raygun for emergencies, RPK and STG-44 of which I could kept buying ammo in the Comm. Room. I created S-mines pathways on two spots where I fall back into if I were surrounded by zombies. I eventually died because I lost focus

WaW Shi No Numa?

Solo or duo, I camp under the start room steps as long as feasible. When in dire straits, simply open the Comm Room door as escape.

Then, Solo, I walk the Comm Room path twice counter clockwise (by like round 40, I just do 1 wide zigzaggy circle) if you get blocked on the path coming out of the tiny hut towards the main house, fire the WW to clear a path, but often you can run through the couple zombies. After second circle, in front of main hut door, turn and slowly fire 3 Wunderwaffe shots, then walk into the small cove between Storage and DQ and drop new Bouncing Betties there for Dog Rounds (if you drop 1 BB, and hold 1 BB in inventory, Max Ammo will give you another BB, drop them at round end. This only works if you hold onto 1, on SNN and Der Riese). 3 WW shots will kill all zombies in the round. Use Shotgun (wallbuy) for Dog rounds. This is easy for as long as you live. I hit 134 with this. Roughly 3 WW shots per round, with Dog rounds every 3-5 rounds means you have the necessary ammo for the entire game, no other guns necessary (though I've often used the extra gun glitches for fun. But for fastest high rounds, WW and Trench Shotgun is all you need as bullet guns just slow you down). I hit 134 in just a few hours.

For Duos, Comm Room player uses WW strategy, but less effective with 2 players, due to higher zombie count. The other player runs a loop in Fishing Hut area (can be clockwise or counterclockwise), often with smaller circles by Flogger, headshot the crowd when able. Use Flogger at higher rounds. You can; Flogger, walk to DQ, take Slide-n-ride to main (wait until zombies are close, for kills), go down inside steps, back to fishing hut, loop, Flogger, take SnR down to DQ, use hut trap (figure out what works as you go, according to round. It isn't always easy getting out of DQ area).

The Fishing hut loop is based on avoiding getting trapped by the skinny part of the path (wooden bridge near hut end). So, Clockwise, gather zombs near Flogger, walk wood path, heashot, turn and get to small hut, jump through water staying towards center of swamp, watch for zombies coming unseen over hill, go left around them as they should be hugging the inside/repeat this. And Counter-clockwise; start without gathering, walk towards hut on grassy knoll, jump through water, come down wooden path, circle zombs, head towards hut again, fire at them from in front of hut, quickly move down wooden path before reinforcements block the way, repeat. It's not very hard, you'll learn it by playing, but it's not as easy as Comm Room run.

#####

I've rarely played the BO1 version, but I've used the WW/Comm Room run to 31 solo, but the zombie count increases, so you can't take this over 100 like in WaW.

#####

On BO3, I have most luck running a circle (not a loop) between Flogger and the wooden bridge, going counter-clockwise. I fire as I approach the corner across from Flogger. On higher rounds, I'll walk under Flogger, into main hut, make right by GGm, run to right wall (past doorway to box location), turn and headshot as they come through GGm doorway. Then I run past the few, if any zombies in the GGm ddorway, turn left back to Flogger area.

Also, Storage; circle by Wunderfizz until crowded, take middle 'road' to hut, judge the steps area zombie locations, get around them clockwise, head up hut steps, then down to flooded right area, stay extreme right along edge, run and slide-jump to Kuda tiny hut, walk through, repeat. Fire as you come out of Kuda hut, and then you take second+ walk down middle road towards hut.

Comm area sucks on bo3, which is a nice change. 

5 minutes ago, anonymous said:

Heh, I actually do only have the BO1 version. But I cant wait to try your strategies (solo but most importantly split screen). Thanks alot man!

Sadly, it is the one that I know least. I have had lots of 2 man (and 2 man split screen) games, I love it. Hopefully my splitscreen friend can visit over new years (he is about 1000 miles away).

You can probably search up good late game strategies on the internet, I know folk did over 100 on BO1, but I'm not sure you'll find much 2 player game talk. Just try to adapt 2 separate solo strategies, after initially camping under the steps.

Good luck!

Archived