Yellow Eyes, definitely yellow eyes

yourmapper

It's pretty obvious. Why do the MoTD gangsters not remember the Zombie/Robot Invasion of 1917 occurring? The Marines? President Kennedy and his associates? The CoTD group? The N4? Group 935? Hell, the O4 doesn't remember it after nor even before their memory loss.

All of these events occur in multiple tangled timelines.

MotD is the only map to take place in it's own little Universe. The rest all exist in the same universe. and who's to say they don't remember them? Government cover ups etc. can easily keep the public from knowing.

That's a bad, improbable excuse, and the "etc" shows that there is no other reason.

Also with the O4, Samantha directly sent zombies after them in the maps were at. Once they left, the zombies stopped roaming there too because Samantha had moved on to killing them somewhere else.

Samantha only made zombies when Element 115 was present.

Of course they don't remember this after theyre memory loss. It's called Memory LOSS for a reason.

Who...who is disagreeing with you here? Are you replying to someone else?

and with all the jumping around time things have changed im sure

That is what makes alternate timelines.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

doesnt make this one an alternate one though. look, this is a prequel to the zombies story soo how can it be alternate?

Origins:The beginning of something's existence or A person's social background or ancestry

they told us were seeing how the O4 met, explain how the map would be in an alternate universe? cause thats all you kinda said with out explaining lol

To all of you guys that are saying that the zombie in the robot suit must be intelligent/alien, remember that it could just be the zombified version of the original operator of the robots, which were used as weapons in this steampunk WW1.

oh like how they zombiefied George in CoTD, i see what your saying

It's possible that yellow is the "default" color. Samantha just used the default. Lucifer could've just changed them to red when he took control of them during the time loop. Richtofen turned them blue when he gained control. Maxis, orange. The only question that leaves is how Lucifer just came and went.

Anyway, we'll find out.

I think there is a difference between 'alternate universe' and 'alternate timeline'.

An alternate timeline can still fit in this same zombies universe. If someone is travelling back to WW1 and adding in things like giant robots, perks, etc, that could just ripple through and change the future, like in the Terminator series.

But it's also possible that someone has still travelled back in time, and this battle is an isolated incent that never got reported on if everyone dies. Who knows maybe something wipes out much of the evidence too.

I think we will have to wait and see the tack they take on this, and can't say for sure if it's an alternate universe or time travel or what.

I think there is a difference between 'alternate universe' and 'alternate timeline'.

An alternate timeline can still fit in this same zombies universe. If someone is travelling back to WW1 and adding in things like giant robots, perks, etc, that could just ripple through and change the future, like in the Terminator series.

But it's also possible that someone has still travelled back in time, and this battle is an isolated incent that never got reported on if everyone dies. Who knows maybe something wipes out much of the evidence too.

I think we will have to wait and see the tack they take on this, and can't say for sure if it's an alternate universe or time travel or what.

The words "universe", "timeline", and "dimension" are really vague because they've never been actually observed. There are different real-world takes on different theories in different media. Thus far, Zombies has shown no favoritism to any sort of multidimensional/multiverse/multiple-timeline theory. As far as I am concerned, there are as many dimensions in Zombies as there are in real life (that is, possibly infinite but we lack the technology and knowledge to measure more than one)

plus one [Aether].

I am just hoping they are taking a mulligan so to speak. I know a lot of you like the new players but there was such a high demand for the old ones I'm thinking they are just starting from the beginning, and will fill in the little spots in between and then we'll jump way into the future again and have a better understanding of everything.

It's like forshadowing, but forshadowing the forshadow if that makes any sense what so ever :lol:

There has to be some sort of reference somewhere, we don't know that Kennedy or anyone was not aware of this battle, they just don't talk about it because they are fighting for their lives.

It's my belief though, that we will destroy all these giant robots, with the help of what ever alien force has been in the back ground almost this whole series. I remember watching a history documentary on Nazis and it was rumored that a lot of their inventions were a result of extraterrestrial help. Perhaps the Germans, soon to be Nazis, help destroy whatever threat this is, and in return the aliens give info on building the wonder weapons. Just my off the wall crazy theory :)

• Administrators

From my understanding all zombie attacks prior to the events on moon were isolated to that area based on the presence of 115. The rockets created the global event. I don't think CotD was really suppose to be taken as a serious part of the storyline other than the o4s part in the ee. Its been awhile since I played blops1 so correct me if I'm wrong.

My best guess is that this map actually takes place in hell.. Which I half hope for and I half don't...

If this map is in hell, the lucifer can change the eye color of zombies to trick the O4 (mainly richtofen and US) into thinking this was a time of Sam's domain... But this map DOES take place in 1917-20 isn... And we know from the moon radios that sam didn't enter the device until the 40s..... However if this map is in hell... Then the O4 are dead... I'd be ok with that... Maybe we could traverse through hell as the O4 fighting zombies on the way... That would be cool... Trying to find redemption or resurrection.... Meanwhile the tranzit crew could be the "living" squad.... Roaming around trying to fix the damage being caused by the living.....

On the other hand if this map IS in real 1919 or so, the eyes ARE really weird and if sam is in control the storyline is 4 kinds of messed up.... :roll:

Regardless... We wait for more info....

• Administrators

My best guess is that this map actually takes place in hell.. Which I half hope for and I half don't...

If this map is in hell, the lucifer can change the eye color of zombies to trick the O4 (mainly richtofen and US) into thinking this was a time of Sam's domain... But this map DOES take place in 1917-20 isn... And we know from the moon radios that sam didn't enter the device until the 40s..... However if this map is in hell... Then the O4 are dead... I'd be ok with that... Maybe we could traverse through hell as the O4 fighting zombies on the way... That would be cool... Trying to find redemption or resurrection.... Meanwhile the tranzit crew could be the "living" squad.... Roaming around trying to fix the damage being caused by the living.....

On the other hand if this map IS in real 1919 or so, the eyes ARE really weird and if sam is in control the storyline is 4 kinds of messed up.... :roll:

Regardless... We wait for more info....

I feel like that would be a cop out. That would be the same as richtofen waking up and saying "I had the worst nightmare" From my understanding whoever is in control can manipulate time and space. So possibly maxis took his knowledge of the future and put himself in control ahead of time, and now taking out his vengeance on the 04. Im starting to get sick of the inception type storyline.

(This post is to do with the zombie's eyes changing)

Notice that through time, the eyes state has changed a lot, not colour, but what happens to them:

WAW had zombies with solid yellow eyes that stayed the same even in death, this is closest to the time Sam took control, E.G more power, then in Black ops when you kill them in kino (around 15 years after der riese) they turn white. (They also glow extremely brightly in life and death) Then in the other maps in BO (an unknown time between maps) they just go out when they are killed like the power is leaving them.

In BO2 there eyes just go, gone, not there, black voids. You might say they are sockets but, they still are in the shape of the eye, its like they were dyed black, now in origins, we see zombie with actual eye socket visible, but glowing eyes. They are, instead of glowing, solid colour like in WAW, so maybe that is the natural colour of the zombies eyes.

From WAW to BO2 the zombies have lost power, remember this is just a off the wall theory I thought up in a few minutes.

Why is it so hard to believe that these zombies AREN'T controlled by anyone? It's stated that this map takes place at the UNEARTHING of the Element 115. The first contact of it, if you will. It's entirely possible that these zombies are just zombies, out to obtain human flesh.

Seriously. It isn't even confirmed if the user in the Aether can manipulate time. If they could, then why wouldn't Richtofen just zap back to when Samantha jumped into the MPD in the first place and summon zombies there to prevent it from happening? Then he'd have the whole world to play with without needing any help from four random survivors on a blown up Earth right from the get-go.

Why is it so hard to believe that these zombies AREN'T controlled by anyone? It's stated that this map takes place at the UNEARTHING of the Element 115. The first contact of it, if you will. It's entirely possible that these zombies are just zombies, out to obtain human flesh.

Seriously. It isn't even confirmed if the user in the Aether can manipulate time. If they could, then why wouldn't Richtofen just zap back to when Samantha jumped into the MPD in the first place and summon zombies there to prevent it from happening? Then he'd have the whole world to play with without needing any help from four random survivors on a blown up Earth right from the get-go.

Because Richtofen is incompetent.

Then you start fucking with the Grandfather paradox. If you could go back and stop it, then it never happened. If it never happened, you never had a reason to go back and stop it. If you never had a reason to go back and stop it, the event in question will happen. Then you get your self suck in a loop.

Then you start fucking with the Grandfather paradox. If you could go back and stop it, then it never happened. If it never happened, you never had a reason to go back and stop it. If you never had a reason to go back and stop it, the event in question will happen. Then you get your self suck in a loop.

AND according to time travel movies that would rip a HUGE hole in the fabric of time and space... One NOT repairable by placing a time bomb on a guillotine...

AND according to time travel movies that would rip a HUGE hole in the fabric of time and space... One NOT repairable by placing a time bomb on a guillotine...

But what if we placed *2* time bombs?? :idea:

That's not entirely true. If you were to stop the event from occurring, then the original intended event, in this case, Richtofen being the first and only person to enter the MPD, would still happen. Thus, that future would never exist to repeat itself.

Look at Future Trunks from DBZ, for example. He came from a future where the Androids destroyed the world basically. However, by coming back, he helped to change that from ever happening. He intervened in the past.

Still, though, if someone intelligent and researched on the subject of the Aether like Richtofen was couldn't do something like time manipulation/ignorance, then what makes anyone think a little girl could?

We need to stop this argument about controllers now, the zombies have yellow eyes, so some people would take that as proof of sam or a ancestor of hers being in the MPD, but sam wasn't born in this time so others could argue there is no controller, why don't we just wait a few weeks and find out for ourselves?!

Also:

Why don't we place 2 timebombs...

GENIUS!

*Edit

When I mentioned eye sockets in My eye colour post, you'll see what I mean when you look at Flammenwerfer's avatar pic, (did you name yourself after a certain flamethrower in WAW Flammen? 'cause I swear you could glitch to some dead soldiers and pick it up.)