New DLC 4 trailer!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone want to bet Tank will have a quote something along the lines of "Tank's on a Tank? Oorah!" :D

No but I am seriously pumped now, glad the O4 are returning (even though I think character models have been reused again... Nikolai is the spitting image of Reznovs brief appearance in BO2, Dempsey looks like Mason, Takeo looks like Tian Zhao and i'm not too sure about Richtofen but still), WW1 weaponry (though not an armory like they said) looks fun, and A7X providing a song for it- all looks very exciting.

So pumped. Definitely this is made by the MotD makers.

YES!

Anyway, the new pistol will take some adjusting too, especially since we're used to using the M911 since 2008.

I personally hope the zombies will be different depending where you are.

One thing I'm worried about... will the O4 be as funny as we know them?

So pumped. Definitely this is made by the MotD makers.

YES!

Anyway, the new pistol will take some adjusting too, especially since we're used to using the M911 since 2008.

I personally hope the zombies will be different depending where you are.

One thing I'm worried about... will the O4 be as funny as we know them?

Likely not. I'm hoping Nikolai is sober this time around.

This looks awesome, I can't wait to start messing about with all the new stuff.

Im allready thinking about upgrading that new pistol.

Also, what are we going to see similar between this map and the others? Because we are changing to the old crew this could mean no Bank, Weapon Locker, Certain perks, ect.

Also at 3:07 does anybody think that looks like the zombie from inside the electric cherry machine?

(The Head)

Also is he Friend or Foe?

And IMO im not worryed about the old maps, Ive got a hunch they are going to surprize us and bring them in sooner or later, Just a feeling. Say what you like.

Also the 115 in this map, is going to differ from the 115 element in the maps we know.

This map is before the tunguska event, and according to the letters from the field periodic tables its going to act differently. (Somebody said the new wonder weapon/s are able to harness the power of supernatural energy, I immediately thought about The Pickups, The Pickups are refered to as supernatural assistance in black ops, So it could be that.

Great Video, looking forward to it.

Love the fact there will be new perks, weapons and DROPS all within this location and time setting. It's all so exciting.

I wonder if the tank acts as the bus in TranZit? Is it something you can activate with points or is it the only (or faster) way to navigate on a large scale throughout the map? It certainly looks like a lot of fun to be on.

The Zombie in heavy armor looks badass. He'll probably end up being a huge pain, but I think he'll be interesting to fight.

It's going to be really interesting to see how to O4 were like before they became who we have all known them to be.

Whoever is in charge of writing the dialogue must thrilled this is an origin story with characters that have an entirely different personality. I assume they'll make a ton of great foreshadowing jokes!

Whoever is in charge of writing the dialogue must thrilled this is an origin story with characters that have an entirely different personality. I assume they'll make a ton of great foreshadowing jokes!

I am reslly

Hoping for some of these hilarious foreshadowing jokes, I can just imagine Nikolai claiming to never drink Vodka or never shave his beard, or Takeo making comments on what to do about his family's dishonour, or Richtofen saying him and Maxis are BFF's, or Dempsey saying he's never gonna fight in a war again or something like that, I think it will be very good and very funny if they pull it off right xD