WunderWaffe DG-1 Prototype (Buildable Theory)

DeltaFlame

As we all know, the map is a prequel to the entire zombies storyline. I had this idea, in every map we have buildables. In Die Rise we had the Sliqufier. A make-shift Wonder Weapon! I had this thought that if the original is a DG2, there had to be first. What better map to have the original Wunder Waffe but Origins!

Delta

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know we're gonna have supernatural Wonder Weapons on Origins, right? In that case would another Waffle really be necessary?

And a build-able Wonder Weapon is something not seen before. Not sure how that would work but it's just a theory.

Edit - Did some investigating and turns out the Ray Gun is the DG-1 (Die Glocke 1), The Wunderwaffle DG-2 and The ThunderGun being the DG-3, some of the Veteran Members here can fact-check me on that. So unless you want a build able Ray Gun we don't really need this build-able.

Well the fact that the DG-2 was the "perfected" model suggests that the DG-1 was flawed and consequently scrapped. If we use a DG prototype it will likely be very powerful yet restrictive and it might hurt the player, or be a pain to use. Overall I'd like the idea.

Edit: post 2935!

I love your idea, infact, I have thought of much the same thing. I'd like to see said wonder weapon malfunction (eg. accidentaly harm the player, jam, or overheat) randomly. It would add an incredible new element to the game.

Well the fact that the DG-2 was the "perfected" model suggests that the DG-1 was flawed and consequently scrapped. If we use a DG prototype it will likely be very powerful yet restrictive and it might hurt the player, or be a pain to use. Overall I'd like the idea.

I see what you mean, but what if the DG-1 wasn't a flawed version of the DG-2? What if the DG-1 was an idea for the Wunderwaffe that just wasn't distributed, so by this I mean it could have a similar effect as the DG-2, it would just look different. For example, here are some pics of what the 31-79 JGb215 (Shrink Ray from Shangri-La) was supposed to look like and what different effects it would have. For some reason you have to open each image in a new tab if you want to see the full picture.

I see what you mean, but what if the DG-1 wasn't a flawed version of the DG-2? What if the DG-1 was an idea for the Wunderwaffe that just wasn't distributed, so by this I mean it could have a similar effect as the DG-2, it would just look different. For example, here are some pics of what the 31-79 JGb215 (Shrink Ray from Shangri-La) was supposed to look like and what different effects it would have. For some reason you have to open each image in a new tab if you want to see the full picture.

[images]

Yeah that's a good point. I've actually seen a few pieces of concept art for the JGb, but not all of those. I actually made an idea about a year ago about a prototype DG, which was the anericans' attempt at copying the DG-2. It was called the USMC Beam Cannon. :mrgreen: y'all can check it out if you want.

after WWII, the united states finally seized the much sought-after die glocke projects. after nearly a century of research and experiments, US military scientists created the perfect formula and perfected their new wonder weapon, following in the footsteps of group 935. thus, the U.S.M.C. BEAM CANNON was born.

imagine a deep electronic whine, menacingly getting higher and higher, until a massive beam erupts from the barrel of your gun, annihilating every victim in your path- living, dead, or undead.

this weapon is going to be long and tubelike in appearance, thicker than a wave gun but thinner than a stinger. it is held like an assault rifle, and has a single shot mag. it comes with 9 reserve "magazines" and has a medium reload time.

while firing the beam cannon, you cannot rotate or look around nearly as fast as you normally can. it also pushes you back quite a bit. for example, it lowers your look sensitivity to 1 regardless of your current settings. this is to balance out the weapon, as it is pretty OP in its rawest form. not only that, but once you pull the trigger, it takes approx. 2 seconds before the beam is actually fired. this makes it a powerful and effective weapon, but not overpowered because it must be reloaded frequently, takes a moment to use even if it is already equipped, and restricts mobility.

the beam itself is blue and continuous, and deals infinite damage. it has no splash damage, and kills any zombie it touches. the continuous beam lasts for about 3 seconds. so, in theory, your 48 zombies could be coming at you (bro) and you could point it at the far right of the horde. then, when you fire, sweep to the left and take them all down! it has infinite penetration through zombies but zero penetration through walls and obstacles.

when the poor suckers are hit by it, they snap, crackle, and pop their way to hell as they thud to the ground with charred bodies and sparks flying off of them.

upgraded it gets more ammo, (15 reserve) but retains its one round magazine. the time between you firing and the beam appearing is reduced to one second. the beam still lasts three seconds though. its name is simply the BEAM CANNON v.2

• 2 weeks later...

1)Where did these come from again?

2)I do believe there is such a thing as DG-1, but I think DG means Die Glock. The Bell. The very same weapon based on the Conspiracy the Nazi's were working on in Ludwigsdorf....not far from one of the entrances to the Der Riese underground facility.

Richtofen built the DG-2, but I don't think he built the DG-1. According to most of the Conspiracy Theory, it was most likely a Alien Artifact. Honestly, I think this is most likely how a lot of whats been in the first place.