Will Origins have the bank/fridge/persistent upgrades

TheBSZombie

The title basically says it all. Before motd I would have said all the maps would have it. But since motd didn't have the upgrades, I really doubt that origins will have these new features that we have grown to love/hate. These features make me feel like every game counts and will help me in the next game. But im getting off topic here.,..

so what do you guys think. Will there or will there not be any of these three items?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont believe there will, as where would a fridge and bank take place in the midst of a trech battle warzone during World War 1 haha, and with all sincerity I pray that they dont as while at first I came to love the bank and fridge I soon began to eventually despise them both...

I think they're going back to basics since they're bringing the o4 back. Probably not. Wouldn't be surprised if no buildables too. Wonder about which, if any, perks will be included.

All I know is I can't wait. That is a young badass looking crew.

Perks are coming back, seeing as how the press release stated that there was a "new perk machine". Buildables are also a staple of Black Ops II, so I can definitely see them coming back in some way.