Going off on a limb, but... BO1 may Connect to Nikolai

Speedo Cola

I literally thought this up in 5 minutes, so don't think I'm too serious on this.

However, what if in another universe (the campaign one, which is tied to the Zombies one in minor ways) Nikolai was paid to "look" like someone else.

That could be why he looks like Reznov in the map trailer. And maybe Nikolai encountered Mason? Idk, I'm sure it would do with the US trying to best Germany in WW2 though, and perhaps they implanted a device in Mason to hear voices, such as some Germans did. Weasel received this type of treatment early though. Anyways, I doubt this is true, but wanted to get this speculation out before tomorrow, so please shed some thoughts on this little idea.

Thanks

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The zombies universe doesn't connect to any others. Also, Nikolai looks different because he is younger.

I'm not gonna take "because they're younger" as an answer. Takeo and Richtofen do look the same but younger, but Tank and Nikolai look nothing alike. Nikolai has a beard, yes, but that doesn't mean anything, his face doesn't look the same at all, his head is thinner and he has a bigger nose. Tank doesn't look like the same person either, his hair color is different and his face in general resembles a young Mason.

I agree they may look a little odd, But Its Deffs Nikolai And Dempsy thats for sure.

I find it quite interesting that Nikolai is somehow on weasels mind.

Perhaps something that happens in this map is the reason?

For all we know the Announcer/s for this map could be the same Announcer/s for Mob Of The Dead. (If Any At All)

The zombies universe doesn't connect to any others. Also, Nikolai looks different because he is younger.

Minor connections in the BO1 zombie files to two or three of the master minds in the BO1 campaign. They messed with nova 6, and so did Maxis.

But yea, they are all the old characters to the tee, just younger.

Well, there is the Ray Gun in the World at War campaign, and the Thunder Gun in the Black Ops campaign aswell.

Those are Easter Eggs, my friend. Like someone said above, the Zombies UStoryline takes place in entirely different Universe, the minor connections you speak of are just small Easter eggs thrown in by Treyarch.

Minor connections in the BO1 zombie files to two or three of the master minds in the BO1 campaign. They messed with nova 6, and so did Maxis.

But yea, they are all the old characters to the tee, just younger.

This.

Also, SDC soldiers from the campaign were zombies in Die Rise.

Well I would say the map "Five" would link to the missile crisis of BO1 campaign, BUT I know this is in another Universe.

What if we could see the campaign versions of the O4 without the zeds.