Will the 4 soldiers be the ones from NDU/Verruckt?

Wingsofwar50

"Unleashed after the Germans unearthed the mysterious “Element 115,” this next chapter in the Zombies legacy will explore the saga’s origins as players reunite with an unlikely band of soldiers that come together to defeat the greatest evil the world has ever seen"

This makes me think its the people from world at war, but this also could not be possible, since its in 1917.

Either way, this is going to be one of the most insane maps ever, and i hope it isnt the end.

-Wings

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure why everyone is misunderstanding the press release:

"...players reunite with an unlikely band of soldiers..."

"players": they are talking about you and me

"reunited": they are talking about reuniting us with something we haven't been united with in a long time

"unlikely band of soldiers": they are talking about an American soldier, a Japanese soldier, a Russian soldier, and a German soldier banding together for, as this looks to be a prequel, the first time

All that sentence means is that we are playing as the 04.

Not sure why everyone is misunderstanding the press release:

"...players reunite with an unlikely band of soldiers..."

"players": they are talking about you and me

"reunited": they are talking about reuniting us with something we haven't been united with in a long time

"unlikely band of soldiers": they are talking about an American soldier, a Japanese soldier, a Russian soldier, and a German soldier banding together for, as this looks to be a prequel, the first time

All that sentence means is that we are playing as the 04.

Oh i see.. now i feel like a retard! haha.