Origins poster Pic

TheBSZombie

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's still quite a lot of living people in that small image, that confuses me, surely we won't be that many CPUs in the game.

Yeah well, apparently we're gonna be teaming with a group of soldiers, according to the press release.

The group of soilders probably relates to the 4

Oh shit, I misread it then. Yeah, it does. Richtofen wasn't ever a soldier though, was he?

Actually "Origins" is a zombie map so your comment is invalid. If your talking about no full zombie DLC Let me repost what I said in another thread.

"CALM YOUR SHIT. I mean seriously Zombies isn't getting a standalone DLC because it isn't fair to Season Pass owners. CoD ITS A MULTIPLAYER GAME. Of course any other mode is going to go under the boot to Multiplayer it is where Activison makes the most money. I can agree all business and companys want money, but is it Treyarch's fault the biggest mode in CoD is Multiplayer? NO, do they care about zombies and the community HELL YES. I can't believe how much people are bitching and complaining when they don't even understand what they are complaining about. Honestly people like you are the reason I want zombies to just end what is the point in Treyarch trying to impress people like you when you don't get what you want you go and bitch about it. RANT OVER"

The guy above me is right. Most of CoD's fan base just cares about multiplayer.

Now just try not to flame each other as this thread might get locked.

Also, for the eyes of the zombies, I think their red its just the zombies on the front look a bit orange. It wouldn't make sense if Samantha was the controller, unless there is some sort of time travel explanation.

Actually "Origins" is a zombie map so your comment is invalid. If your talking about no full zombie DLC Let me repost what I said in another thread.

"CALM YOUR SHIT. I mean seriously Zombies isn't getting a standalone DLC because it isn't fair to Season Pass owners. CoD ITS A MULTIPLAYER GAME. Of course any other mode is going to go under the boot to Multiplayer it is where Activison makes the most money. I can agree all business and companys want money, but is it Treyarch's fault the biggest mode in CoD is Multiplayer? NO, do they care about zombies and the community HELL YES. I can't believe how much people are bitching and complaining when they don't even understand what they are complaining about. Honestly people like you are the reason I want zombies to just end what is the point in Treyarch trying to impress people like you when you don't get what you want you go and bitch about it. RANT OVER"

quick question. who was this toward? I hope it wasn't me because I never said anything bad about treyarch.

quick question. who was this toward? I hope it wasn't me because I never said anything bad about treyarch.

that was merged in from another thread or something, there were several people prior to that post that were absolutely raging toward 3arc for screwing over the zombies fans because they "only" get one map (just like we have in 91% of treyarch map packs)

ya I saw those threads birdman but I was wondering why he posted the reply on this topic and not that thread... :? Would I like to have all of the zombies maps in one dlc, yea. It would save space on my 4 gb hard drive. Do I see why treyarch doesn't make a zombie only dlc. Sure I do. From a buisness stand point it would be utterly stupid to put die rise/motd/buried/origins on one map pack. you would cut your profits by almost a half. I respect every buisness that tries to get as much money as they can as long as they can. If I saw a buisness handing out free samples 24/7 and then saw the same buisness go bankrupt in a few months I would know exactly why.

ya I saw those threads birdman but I was wondering why he posted the reply on this topic and not that thread... :? Would I like to have all of the zombies maps in one dlc, yea. It would save space on my 4 gb hard drive. Do I see why treyarch doesn't make a zombie only dlc. Sure I do. From a buisness stand point it would be utterly stupid to put die rise/motd/buried/origins on one map pack. you would cut your profits by almost a half. I respect every buisness that tries to get as much money as they can as long as they can. If I saw a buisness handing out free samples 24/7 and then saw the same buisness go bankrupt in a few months I would know exactly why.

well when they merge threads it sticks the posts from the locked thread into the one its merged into... so sometimes it results in posts being a bit out of place or what not. But yeah, unfortunately many of the zombie gamers which not coincidently includes a lot of younger players, don't quite grasp that video games are a business and the main mission of a business is to be profitable. If game companies didn't make money off of dlc, they would stop making it. Many, even some my age (27) have grown up with video games their whole life, especially younger ones who only know online gaming and next gen consoles are so used to the constant stream of new content for games that they feel they are entitled to it rather than it being a nice surprise or a privilege to get new content.

Before i sound too "get off my lawn"ish i think we all need to take a step back and realize how lucky we are for all the hard work the zombies team puts in to the product, and for creating something so fun that it has become the prominent treyarch staple that it is