MoTD Confirms DLC 4 as "Apocalypse" 4 MP & Origins Zombies!

The Message of The Day has changed and confirms our suspicions; the name for the 4th DLC,its' content and the release date being the 27th of August

These Tweets from reliable sources, CharlieIntel & DigitalWarfare247 for proof-

https://twitter.com/charlieINTEL/status ... 6864922624

https://twitter.com/DW247/status/365518702852059136

EDIT -

So, here's an image of the in-game MoTD naming the MP Maps (if you're interested) and the Origins Zombie Maps. https://twitter.com/CoDzombieforum/stat ... 40/photo/1

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't think we'd get an all zombies pack. There was a big issue with that this go round. A season pass.

There are players who don't play zombies and bought the season pass. They paid for four map packs with MP maps in them, not zombie maps. With Rezzurection, people were buying map packs solo and not altogether, so it was a different story.

I still won't be shocked to see older maps come out as micro-DLC.

That wasn't funny from 3ARC's part.I was expecting a Zombies only Map Pack,and they give me Multiplayer maps that I don't even play in.That's the worst part in being a Zombies player,paying $50 to play 6 maps.Seriously.

I just want my Zombies Game already.I never play MP.Only Campaign and Zombies.A game would be definitely more satisfying.

But if they don't give a Zombies-only DLC,imagine a game.Why do you do this 3ARC? :cry:

I'm done. That's it.

I am so sick of Multiplayer getting so many new things and Zombies being left out.

Plus, judging by Charlie Intel, 2 of the maps are REMAKES!

So, if you think about all the MP map remakes:

Nuketown 2025

Studio

Uplink

Dig

Takeoff

We have actually had an entire DLC of OLD maps.

Last COD I'm buying.

I'm done. That's it.

I am so sick of Multiplayer getting so many new things and Zombies being left out.

Nuketown 2025

Studio

Uplink

Dig

Takeoff

Last COD I'm buying.

I understand why Zombies is getting the shaft this time. You really think 3arc and Activision care? They don't, all they want is money and COD is mainly centered around MP. It will get them the most money. They don't care for zombies one bit.

I'm done. That's it.

Nuketown 2025

Studio

Uplink

Dig

Takeoff

Last COD I'm buying.

I'm happy to see that another one thinks like me.I will buy another COD with Zombies,no doubt,but 3ARC is lazy.Remaking 4 Zombies maps is sick?So what about remaking BO1 MP maps?And better,almost ALL of 'em?Seriously,I had enough of this bullsh*t.Either give Zombie Players what they deserve,or get over with this mode.

I'm really,really mad.And I might get more mad depending on what this "Origins" Map presents.Finishing this story with time travel explaining everything will be even worse...

Boycott.

No death threats, no 'last CoD I'm buying'

We get the biggest names in zombies, the most zombies players, to sign a petition, start a kickstarter. We get it out to Treyarch that we want all old maps ported at the least. And if possible a map to how the events after Buried. If we can show Treyarch that we are a loyal and supportive fan base and we too, deserve new things too. Update the custom games, give us new things that we were promised with the new engine. So what about it? The petition should be a definite!

Delta

Boycott.

We get the biggest names in zombies, the most zombies players, to sign a petition, start a kickstarter. We get it out to Treyarch that we want all old maps ported at the least. And if possible a map to how the events after Buried. If we can show Treyarch that we are a loyal and supportive fan base and we too, deserve new things too. Update the custom games, give us new things that we were promised with the new engine. So what about it? The petition should be a definite!

Delta

that won't do anything. They don't care about what we want. They care about our money going into their pockets. And spending all the time working on everything you listed they would hardly get a profit from it considering how low the zombie fan base is to everything else in COD.

Boycott.

Delta

that won't do anything. They don't care about what we want. They care about our money going into their pockets. And spending all the time working on everything you listed they would hardly get a profit from it considering how low the zombie fan base is to everything else in COD.

You'd be surprised about what a revolution can do.

Boycott.

Delta

You'd be surprised about what a revolution can do.

You'd be surprised with how much of an asshole Activision and Treyarch is.

I'm done. That's it.

Nuketown 2025

Studio

Uplink

Dig

Takeoff

Last COD I'm buying.

I'm happy to see that another one thinks like me.I will buy another COD with Zombies,no doubt,but 3ARC is lazy.Remaking 4 Zombies maps is sick?So what about remaking BO1 MP maps?And better,almost ALL of 'em?Seriously,I had enough of this bullsh*t.Either give Zombie Players what they deserve,or get over with this mode.

I'm really,really mad.And I might get more mad depending on what this "Origins" Map presents.Finishing this story with time travel explaining everything will be even worse...

If I had an iPad or an Android tablet, I'd buy Call of Duty Zombies.

Plus, I agree with your statement about Treyarch/Activision not caring. If they did, They'd fixed the damn camping and spawn killing ages ago.

My number 1 reason of why I hate BO2's multiplayer.

One last note.

Wii U.

Have they recieved ANY DLC? I think not.

Alright the last two posts above me CALM YOUR SHIT. I mean seriously Zombies isn't getting a standalone DLC because it isn't fair to Season Pass owners. CoD ITS A MULTIPLAYER GAME. Of course any other mode is going to go under the boot to Multiplayer it is where Activison makes the most money. I can agree all business and companys want money, but is it Treyarch's fault the biggest mode in CoD is Multiplayer? NO, do they care about zombies and the community HELL YES. I can't believe how much people are bitching and complaining when they don't even understand what they are complaining about. Honestly people like you are the reason I want zombies to just end what is the point in Treyarch trying to impress people like you when you don't get what you want you go and bitch about it. RANT OVER