Images in new video "Origins"

Feanaro

I can't see maps in video like a Five and Call of the Dead (but that maps not about old crew). What you think guys? Also look on chronology of maps as they be have been shown. And i think new DLC will be not included bonus content with old maps like in Rezzurection DLC. Its just long path of old crew to final of the story (btw... sorry fo my language)...

Moon

Shangri-La

Ascention

Kino Der Toten

Der Riese

Shi No Numa

Verruct

Nacht Der Untoten

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well these were certainly not hidden.

The trailer progress backwards from Moon,

Moon -> Shangri-La -> Ascension -> Kino Der Toten -> Der Riese -> Shi No Numa -> Verruckt -> Nacht Der Untoten -> DLC4

They showed all maps where we played as Original 4. And now we get prequel to the beginning of the end.

Wait - so you count the implementation of the O4 on the Classic Maps for Rezurrection as canon?? :?: :?:

Apparently Treyarch does, so yes, I would say they're cannon. The Origins video makes this clear, that Treyarch considers the remake maps to be cannon.

Well these were certainly not hidden.

The trailer progress backwards from Moon,

Moon -> Shangri-La -> Ascension -> Kino Der Toten -> Der Riese -> Shi No Numa -> Verruckt -> Nacht Der Untoten -> DLC4

They showed all maps where we played as Original 4. And now we get prequel to the beginning of the end.

Wait - so you count the implementation of the O4 on the Classic Maps for Rezurrection as canon?? :?: :?: :?:

Also, this title is pretty misleading - the clips of the old maps aren't hidden at all..

Myself no, as far as story goes they have never been together in those places. But still that is the thing common with those maps that we have played in all of them with 04.