How To Get Massive Points Fast and Easy

TheAye

Hey everyone, for my first official post I thought I would go ahead and bring to the table a little video I made today. It's very easy.

You will need 3 things.

SVU-AS (or any other sniper)
    PHD Flopper Perma Perk - Jump off a high place until you see the green flash of light.
    Points Galore Perma Perk - Get long range sniper kills until you see the green flash of light.

Now, once you've obtained all these, simply equip your SVU-AS (or any other sniper) and dolphin dive from any location that results in an explosion (PHD Flopper)

You can lose PHD Flopper from falling from a high height and you can lose Points Galore from getting close range kills with your sniper rifle.

UG9spjjF3fk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG9spjjF3fk {for mobile users)

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This also works with the perma insta-kill. If you have the sniper out and the red icon, you get the bonus 300 points a kill when you walk into a zombie.

With the PhD one, do you know if the bonus points double when you get multiple kills like you would when killing with the sniper?