I Beg To Differ!

I honestly don't believe this is the finale of zombies. The one thing that keeps me going is this:

What if we go back to 1917, and we continue on this younger crews adventures before the events of WaW. Sorta like

Origins then in the next 3Arc Title. We continue the youthful 4's prequel adventures?

Maybe it's just me and I don't want zombies to end...

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's just you and you don't want zombies to end.

Activision is a company well known for enjoying money. They're a company; they have that right. They won't let a series die if it makes a bunch of money. They'll squeeze every last drop of money they can from it. And you know what I say? Go ahead. Take my money. I find the idea that Activision would drop a very lucrative series highly unlikely. The next map will likely be a resolution. Nothing more. Just like Der Riese. Just like Moon.

Honestly, I see the new map simply as

"Hey, Here is the definitive point where the Original 4 come together as one, Enjoy"

or

A COTD Inspired Easter Egg, with Tank, Sam, Nikolai and Takeo returning to the point their past-selves met Richthofen and try and stop them from helping him?

• 2 months later...