Do You Think we will be getting an All Zombies Map Pack

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No hes just saying many people will leave. I am starting to wonder if your a zombie fan at all. Clearly you dont see how many people are DONE WITH THIS GAME DUE TO ZOMBIES. The zombies was NOT GOOD in this game. We felt they didn't give us what we deserved. Many people are expecting Rezzurection 2.0 and if it isn't. People will leave.

Nobody is expecting "rezzurection 2.0," it's just you.

Also, check out the map pack. I was right.

Educate yourself next time.

DLC4 is the final one apparently.

“Apocalypse is Treyarch’s grand finale to Call of Duty: Black Ops 2,” said Treyarch studio head, Mark Lamia. “It is the perfect culmination of our efforts, and fan feedback, with two all-new multiplayer maps for players to experience for the first time, and two fully reimagined fan-favorite multiplayer maps from past games – and Origins, our most epic Zombies experience to date.

“Apocalypse is a DLC pack that our fans will never forget.”

A few things i wish to say:

I dont find the sniper nerf overly terrible. It could be because I play local, but the DSR and Ballista dont have a problem destroying who i play with one to two hits.

DLC5 could be just like Rezzurection, where those who pre-ordered and/or have a season pass would get it either free or with a discount.

I don't feel like the maps on BO 2 are bad, I just happen to prefer BO 1. #2's maps feel a tad bit rushed. They should have given themselves more time to work out the minor things that they could have made maps better.

Treyarch doesn't owe anyone anything. The person that had said Treyarch has given us a bunch, i agree with. Mulekick (community idea), new perks, interesting WW, attachments from the PaP (community idea) and the all around fact that zombies is still a thing. After WaW, even with all of its hype, could have been dropped at that and then re-released in a much later game to "dust off the archives"/

Last: Those who are raging that MP gets more attention then zombies, you are correct. Someone on here posted that its a 5-10 minute game when you play a match, whereas those who play zombies can get an hour or more playing one game. This is an equal trade because it takes 6 or more games to get the minimal amount of gametime of one zombies games.

This is what I had to say, and I hope some of it will sink in to some people.

RR out