Do You Think we will be getting an All Zombies Map Pack

Exactly what the title says Do You Think we will be getting an All Zombies Map Pack. Personally I know some people dont want this. I just want all the maps even if they are just the BO1 maps brought over. I have a few reasons for this.

1 We could do the easter eggs remastered. It would be so much fun to do the EE's again on all the maps.

2 BO1 zombies matchmaking is UNBEARABLE. What I mean by this is when you play any zombies map. Since its not running on the MP engine people who are host try to leave the game and END IT. I CANT PLAY MULTIPLAYER ON ANY OF THE MAPS DUE TO THIS. I really want an all zombies MP with at least half the maps remastered.

In my mind there are 3 ways of doing this

1 They could Remaster all the maps the original 4 were in. So all the ones they showed in the teaser.

2 They could just remaster the BO1 maps

3 They could just remaster the BO1 maps the original 4 were in.

I would be completely fine with any of these. I just wanna play MOON without the game ending. I saw someone say on the COD forums after all these bad zombies maps/ Aside from MOTD. We haven't gotten what we deserve. I think if they made this like REZZURECTION, this could change. GIVE US WHAT ZOMBIES FANS DESERVE. I would also be pretty gutted if we get a full MP reveal and its just like every MP. So these are my thoughts on an all zombie MP, what are yours??

PS I dont play solo, and my team doesn't play BO1 that much.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My theory is that In the 4th dlc we will get the origins map, a few MP maps (don't care about that) and a remade kino staring AX7 (more of a dream)....

Then we receive, 2 week later, a separate final map "aka dlc 5" in which the storyline reaches a common ending....

The only thing I can imagine them doing is like micro transactions for each of the previous maps.

Yes and no.

I'm pretty sure DLC 4 will have MP maps with it. I mean, they don't HAVE to have MP maps, but a lot of people brought the Season Pass for Multiplayer, not Zombies. I can't imagine Treyarch pulling a dick move and pissing half the fan base off.

As "DLC 5" or micro-transactions, I can see it. I would prefer they work on new maps rather than old, but they could easily release these over Ghosts to give BO2 some more life-span.

I don't think we will get old maps back. And there is not going to be DLC 5 that is confirmed.

"DLC 5" does not mean there wont be another micro transaction map like nuketown, however these downloadable maps are in the coding.... So "DLC 5" may just be the code name of another micro transaction map available after DLC4 launch that can be used to make a common ending for the storyline....

I'm pretty sure DLC 4 will have MP maps with it. I mean, they don't HAVE to have MP maps, but a lot of people brought the Season Pass for Multiplayer,

Well the MP side can take a back seat, they have gotten 12 maps 13 if you count nuketown. where as we only have gotten 3, 4 if you count nuketown zombs.

I really don't care what the MP side says, anyone who can say they legit enjoy the MP is crazy in my book. Funny thing is they back up my crazy theory due to those death threats Treyarch got over the sniper nerf. Its funny really.

There is a business side of things and there are some people who do not like zombies and as such, will not buy the map pack.

The map pack will probably contain some multiplayer maps and one zombies map that somehow transforms elements of maps from WaW to Bo2

There is a business side of things and there are some people who do not like zombies and as such, will not buy the map pack.

Nobody is forcing them to buy it, just like in BO1 no one forced them to buy Rez.

The way I see it, MP has gotten 13 maps DLC, Micro-transactions, In-game streaming DLC, and league.

Zombies has gotten 4 maps DLC, two new game modes one of which has less than 200 people between the two maps, a custom game function that is basically worthless, complex leaderboards, a ranking system no one can make full sense of and FORCED 4 player easter eggs.

So looking at this from a business perspective, both sides are irate at the horrible job Treyarch has done on the game some how they made it worse than that trash heap MW3. Now MP side is far better off they have a far more vast selection of maps, don't like 1 of em? You got 12 + however many shipped with the game.

Zombies, you have 6 to choose from if you don't like a map. We have easter eggs which are forced with the exception of MOTD and Tranzit to be used 4 players. We don't have an in game streaming function which in my mind would have been put to MUCH better use on zombies than to be used in MP by "Aspiring Youtuber/Twitch Person #223".

Lets face facts, zombies in this game as much as it pains me to say it blows hard in my opinion. There are two maps that I find fun, Die Rise and Farm. That's it. Everything else is just too big or not fun.

Business wise choosing one audience over the other when you have two isn't good but they have TRIED to please both but when 1 side gets 4 maps and the other only gets 1, it seems to me they have their mind set on one mode.

Which means the other side gets ignored, the customers from there get angry and either stop playing or go back to their previous game.

I've heard many people in-game say that they will not buy the next map pack if its the same set up as the others, 1 zombie and 4 MP, I have friends who are in the same boat, some are saying they won't do it until they see the new zombie map, people are getting accustomed to the zombies side getting screwed in lack of maps, even season pass holders that I know regret buying it they thought there would be more on the zombies side.

Now from if I was at Treyarch I would look at all this and say "Hmm, one side of our game is up in arms over lack of content or just plain bad gameplay, we should try to make them happy if we want them to stay with us for the next game."

For those who didn't read: If Treyarch is smart and wants to keep the zombies players for the next game they will release this as a zombies map pack.

Nobody is forcing them to buy it, just like in BO1 no one forced them to buy Rez.

The way I see it, MP has gotten 13 maps DLC, Micro-transactions, In-game streaming DLC, and league.

Zombies has gotten 4 maps DLC, two new game modes one of which has less than 200 people between the two maps, a custom game function that is basically worthless, complex leaderboards, a ranking system no one can make full sense of and FORCED 4 player easter eggs.

So looking at this from a business perspective, both sides are irate at the horrible job Treyarch has done on the game some how they made it worse than that trash heap MW3. Now MP side is far better off they have a far more vast selection of maps, don't like 1 of em? You got 12 + however many shipped with the game.

Zombies, you have 6 to choose from if you don't like a map. We have easter eggs which are forced with the exception of MOTD and Tranzit to be used 4 players. We don't have an in game streaming function which in my mind would have been put to MUCH better use on zombies than to be used in MP by "Aspiring Youtuber/Twitch Person #223".

Lets face facts, zombies in this game as much as it pains me to say it blows hard in my opinion. There are two maps that I find fun, Die Rise and Farm. That's it. Everything else is just too big or not fun.

Business wise choosing one audience over the other when you have two isn't good but they have TRIED to please both but when 1 side gets 4 maps and the other only gets 1, it seems to me they have their mind set on one mode.

Which means the other side gets ignored, the customers from there get angry and either stop playing or go back to their previous game.

I've heard many people in-game say that they will not buy the next map pack if its the same set up as the others, 1 zombie and 4 MP, I have friends who are in the same boat, some are saying they won't do it until they see the new zombie map, people are getting accustomed to the zombies side getting screwed in lack of maps, even season pass holders that I know regret buying it they thought there would be more on the zombies side.

Now from if I was at Treyarch I would look at all this and say "Hmm, one side of our game is up in arms over lack of content or just plain bad gameplay, we should try to make them happy if we want them to stay with us for the next game."

For those who didn't read: If Treyarch is smart and wants to keep the zombies players for the next game they will release this as a zombies map pack.

SIR that is the best paragraph I have ever read you make the zombies community proud. If they still had brains I would give it to you.

The reason you get 4 MP maps and 1 Zombies map in a map pack is because not only has that system sold very well in the past, but you play 8 minute games on those multiplayer maps. You play 120 minute games on that zombies map. You can not compare one zombies map to one multiplayer map.

So you're saying every zombie player is going to boycott Treyarch's next Call of Duty if this map pack isn't 100% zombies. Where the hell did you get that from?

It's business. When you grow up you'll understand, champ.

So you're saying every zombie player is going to boycott Treyarch's next Call of Duty if this map pack isn't 100% zombies. Where the hell did you get that from?

No but most of the zombies players will probably say screw it and either just get the base game and no DLC or just avoid it all together.

Also the grow up comment, maybe you should grow up before you assume someone is younger than you, champ.

No hes just saying many people will leave. I am starting to wonder if your a zombie fan at all. Clearly you dont see how many people are DONE WITH THIS GAME DUE TO ZOMBIES. The zombies was NOT GOOD in this game. We felt they didn't give us what we deserved. Many people are expecting Rezzurection 2.0 and if it isn't. People will leave.

Absolutely.

MMX and I were discussing the possibility, and he helped me see that the images of the old maps were higher res, better textured, and just generally looked better and more detailed. They looked remastered, in short.

Anyway you could post side by side I wanna see this.

No program I could use for it, but I can screenshot the video images tomorrow if you want.

Absolutely.

MMX and I were discussing the possibility, and he helped me see that the images of the old maps were higher res, better textured, and just generally looked better and more detailed. They looked remastered, in short.

Anyway you could post side by side I wanna see this.

No program I could use for it, but I can screenshot the video images tomorrow if you want.

Sure, also what was different that made them look remastered. Like just better textures. Like something had to have stood out.

Yes and no.

I'm pretty sure DLC 4 will have MP maps with it. I mean, they don't HAVE to have MP maps, but a lot of people brought the Season Pass for Multiplayer, not Zombies. I can't imagine Treyarch pulling a dick move and pissing half the fan base off.

As "DLC 5" or micro-transactions, I can see it. I would prefer they work on new maps rather than old, but they could easily release these over Ghosts to give BO2 some more life-span.

"I cant imagine trayarch pulling a dick move and pissing half the fan base off"

-Denizens

-No helicopter in die rise

-Turned

-UNBELIEVABLY glitchy gameplay

-Final buried easter egg step

-Engine can't handle mass deaths

-The an-94 (multiplayer)

-Double-swiping *itches on Nuketown

-WORST zombies storyline to date

-PHD flopper teases

Yes and no.

"I cant imagine trayarch pulling a dick move and pissing half the fan base off"

-Denizens

-No helicopter in die rise

-Turned

-UNBELIEVABLY glitchy gameplay

-Final buried easter egg step

-Engine can't handle mass deaths

-The an-94 (multiplayer)

-Double-swiping *itches on Nuketown

-WORST zombies storyline to date

-PHD flopper teases

I cant tell if that was you saying you want an all zombies MP.