NEW TREYARCH VIDEO - ORIGINS!

TheNathanNS

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To me it looks like Alex Manson when it shows the four guys. Stop it and look at the last guy that's Manson. Sad to say no O4 this map. N there's not gunna be a 5th dlc cuz there never is they just started to do 4 with blops I

His name is Mason, not Manson. That last person is most certainly Tank Dempsey and doesn't look anything like Mason from the campiagn.

I have a feeling this IS the end of zombies in Black Ops. But I bet Treyarch would do a Zombies only game in the future.

I feel like theyre trying to tie EVERYTHING together now, the Letters from the Field, the blood samples on the belt...which I think is their way of trying to connect it all 'cuz Alcatraz was the only one that didn't really fit. (FIVE doesn't fit but it gave good background for the rest of BO1)

To me it looks like Alex Manson when it shows the four guys. Stop it and look at the last guy that's Manson. Sad to say no O4 this map. N there's not gunna be a 5th dlc cuz there never is they just started to do 4 with blops I

... That nickname really suits your personality. 'Cuz either you're tripping, or you have not a single clue what the Zombies story is about.

Lol. DLC 5. Just get out of here.

I am VERY thrilled by this

By going back to the beginning they're completing the story "cycle," hence the recurrent circular-shape motif throughout the trailer ( "-2," the round stone switch from Shangri-la, Kino's chandelier and, most importantly, Moon). Or maybe I'm reading too much into it?

I can't help but think of Lullaby for a Deadman "Life is just spinning, your end, my beginning"

Alright I could be wrong but couldn't we be seeing a more serious Richtofen in this map? I can't remember but I think at one point of his life he just went insane but I don't remember why since I haven't been dwelling into the storyline recently. Sorry and correct me if I'm wrong

Alright I could be wrong but couldn't we be seeing a more serious Richtofen in this map? I can't remember but I think at one point of his life he just went insane but I don't remember why since I haven't been dwelling into the storyline recently. Sorry and correct me if I'm wrong

No, you are correct! We'd also be seeing a non-drunk Nikolai (with a sexy beard, I might add) as well. Their current personalities are directly because of Richtofen's tests on them in the 1940's.

Is anyone else concerned about these bit metal dudes?

I want to play zombies not 'The Iron Giant'. :?

Seriously though it could be interesting, those giants are pretty huge (hence the name), perhaps we aren't against them but in them. Fighting zombies inside a giant robot while it stops around shaking everything up ?????

I really hope that they re-master all the old maps for BO2 in DLC4, or even a bonus DLC5 (I'd pay a bit more on top of the season pass for that). Only got into zombies on BO2 so not really played any of the previous. Tried catching up on the story of the game online but it's too complex and I think I need to play through to understand.

I think there's only one giant. I also think it'll be a great gameplay mechanic. I mean, what else would put pure and utter terror into your heart more than a giant metal man stomping around you? It creates the perfect atmosphere in my opinion, moreso than George, the Napalm zombie, the Cosmonaut, etc. Heck, maybe we can even control it! Now wouldn't that be epic! :D

Well hopefully they are just outside the map for a epic backgroup effect. Then I am sure we will need them for whatever easter egg is planned. I highly doubt we'll be walking around the whole time as a massive robot.

Personally I hope we get to use whatever that laser thing is on the poster to blow up the robots, of course I'll walk away without looking for added badassery. If it is indeed set in the past, then we're surely going to destroy them as we've never even seen or been hinted about them in the "future" maps.