NEW TREYARCH VIDEO - ORIGINS!

TheNathanNS

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I too hope this the the 'beginning' the video alludes to.. Take up back, I'll tolerate a prequal, especially with the O4.. I hope they also show us the 'ending', with a DLC 5..

I really hope this or possibly a DLC5 has the BO1 maps revamped, rezurrection style, as a bonus.

I am so confused lol. This raised a lot of questions.

I didn't recognise any of them (maybe cause of their age), but can someone post a picture of them and show who each person was? I honestly thought it was Reznov and some other people.

Showing the old maps is interesting, and the exclusion of "Five" and Call of the Dead is even more interesting. I've said this before, but those wouldn't be included because of the royalties and such Activision would have to pay since they are real people ("Five", CotD) and actors (CotD). Unless of course a NDU/Verruckt thing happened like in Black Ops.

I am a little worried about the beginning and end thing. This looks like the beginning, so what, when and where is the end? And is it the end of Zombies? The O4? The N4? The Maxis/Richtofen saga? It has me worried as the N4's story is definetly not done, as well as other aspects.

Hopefully Elena is coming back. I also hope we haven't heard the last of Clark.

Looks chockfull of story goodness. The giant metal man aspect is interesting. Just hope they play it out correctly.

Oh and forgot to mention, who will be in control? Lucifer?

It was the O4, but they are way younger in this dlc. Is this a prequel dlc? Is this dlc gonna show us the beginning while possible dlc 5 will show us the end?

Either way I sense a dlc trailer coming out on Tuesday. :twisted:

This would be amazing.But how shall they fit a dlc 5 before ghosts?Doesnt it release in november?maybe if they released pd3 and pc at the same time..or a week or 2 later ;)

I want to tackle this age question. So we are in 1917, the characters are in their early 20's. So during WW2 when they were captured they were in their 50's. They were experimented with 115 which then reanimated their dead cells making them live longer and become younger so in W@W they look like they are in their 30's.

I want to tackle this age question. So we are in 1917, the characters are in their early 20's. So during WW2 when they were captured they were in their 50's. They were experimented with 115 which then reanimated their dead cells making them live longer and become younger so in W@W they look like they are in their 30's.

Have you seen Takeo? He certainly don't look 30! Niether does Nikolai....

Have you seen Takeo? He certainly don't look 30! Niether does Nikolai....

Its about how people age and in World at World they don't look that old. I have seen people in their 20's who look like 35-40.

Very nice explanation Matuzz. That actually makes some sense.

If this truly is a prequel map, I'm a little worried about Richtofen. This is before he touched the M.P.D, and before Treyarch started to give him more comic relief quotes Kino onwards. I'm worried they'll forget or retcon this, so Richtofen will be more like his Black Ops 1 & 2 self, than his World at War self. His voice should be like in the radios, not high like in the maps.

Ugh, even more questions. By CotD radios, it seems like he only just met Dempsey. Unless they all just walk away after this and not realise they all fought together here years later lol.

I think the vials on Richtofen's belt with the MotD prisoner's blood is VERY interesting.

SO interesting. Richtofen carrying the blood of Sal & Finn is insane on the brain. It may just be a coincidence that they had the prisoner #'s, but I'm really hoping it ties into "breaking the cycle" and all that jazz.