NEW TREYARCH VIDEO - ORIGINS!

TheNathanNS

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

eh...

glad to have the O4 back. They definitely look younger especially the bearded Nikolai.

The whole going back through the old maps really makes me hope they are involved or included in some manner.

I am not thrilled about a Giant Mechwarrior suddenly being implanted into my zombies franchise. I really don't even know.......

Hope its good, but how in the world are they going to implement that thing into the zombie game play. what if this isnt even zombies at all, if its like a campaign stage that just shows how the 4 met. idk.

i'm excited, but i dont know if i should be

Could Origins be the name for DLC 4??

Also wtf was with that ending...

we will be fighting the megazord in the easter egg for mp4

on the real though, i hope origins is the map pack name...

Im gonna repost what I said in the other thread :)

The Sauc2760 wrote:

Also, now we know what those lines were, they were just the word "origins" sideways.

Yep,just a little thing to make us wonder.Watched it.I wonder what it means?Is it the end?To zombies as a whole?Or just to Black ops 2.If its not the end I would be very happy but if it is..then its complete.3 games.6..or possibly 7(DOA) crews.17 maps.Two sides.1 ending?Every story has a beginning my friends...this is the end.Is it?

Jeez,the video was cool.

There were various images of the old maps playing in their reverse order,and as COTD and FIVE were excluded,that might have been a hint on some maps returning.I hope so.Grief in Shangri-La,or even in Verruckt would be so f*cking amazing.

About the whole thing on going to the past,I'm not excited at all.If they give me a cliffhanger I'll be satisfied.If they give me an end I'll be too sad to even get out of my bed.Although the scenario can be quite interesting if it's really in WW1.

The robot worries me.It's like he's going to be another gimmick like The Huckleberry.Or maybe not.I know 3ARC will surprise me.

That's it guys.We're back to the Origins...

Jeez,the video was cool.

There were various images of the old maps playing in their reverse order,and as COTD and FIVE were excluded,that might have been a hint on some maps returning.I hope so.Grief in Shangri-La,or even in Verruckt would be so f*cking amazing.

About the whole thing on going to the past,I'm not excited at all.If they give me a cliffhanger I'll be satisfied.If they give me an end I'll be too sad to even get out of my bed.Although the scenario can be quite interesting if it's really in WW1.

The robot worries me.It's like he's going to be another gimmick like The Huckleberry.Or maybe not.I know 3ARC will surprise me.

That's it guys.We're back to the Origins...

don't think the omission of five and cotd meant that some maps are coming back. notice the only maps they showed are maps that were directly related to our O4 storyline (yes cotd was but they were not playable it was a bridge between ascension and shang)

just think it meant to show this is infact a prequel type map... the characters are way younger. i mean here's the thing. if the time frame is really 1915 ish, and our characters still looked to be between 23-35 years old imo... so in der reise they were near 60 years old? this has caused more questions than it has answered for me

The maps I noted during that video were Verruckt, Shi No Numa, Kino and Moon.

I ain't played Ascension or Shangri La.

There was Moon, Shangri-La, Ascension, Kino Der Toten, Der Riese, Shi No Numa, Verruckt, and Nacht Der Untoten.

Eeeeeeek!

Whatever this truly means, it's sure as hell will be exciting.

There is no way they would show the old maps without making it seem like you're going back to them in some way. That would just be annoyingly deceiving. Even for trailer purposes.

The Giant Metal Man clip, what a great tease :)

I wonder what role he will play?

I really hope this isn't the end of the story but rather the start. Because how would the O4 look younger and it also be the end and will Samantha be in charge or Richtofen?

Maybe, it's going to be like Mob of the Dead. We won't know who controls them. Also, maybe like MOTD, we have a choice EE.....

I really hope this isn't the end of the story but rather the start. Because how would the O4 look younger and it also be the end and will Samantha be in charge or Richtofen?

Maybe, it's going to be like Mob of the Dead. We won't know who controls them. Also, maybe like MOTD, we have a choice EE.....

What would the choice consist of because if this is in face a prequel than whatever choice we make would essentially change all of the maps that would come after it(Natch,Verruckt,Shi No Numa, Der Riese, Kino, Ascension, Shangri La, Moon) and maybe our choice would effect how those maps are played if they are all re released.