New Trailer, looks like the O4 are back!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, now we know what those lines were, they were just the word "origins" sideways.

Yep,just a little thing to make us wonder.Watched it.I wonder what it means?Is it the end?To zombies as a whole?Or just to Black ops 2.If its not the end I would be very happy but if it is..then its complete.3 games.6..or possibly 7(DOA) crews.17 maps.Two sides.1 ending?Every story has a beginning my friends...this is the end.Is it?

Also, now we know what those lines were, they were just the word "origins" sideways.

Yep,just a little thing to make us wonder.Watched it.I wonder what it means?Is it the end?To zombies as a whole?Or just to Black ops 2.If its not the end I would be very happy but if it is..then its complete.3 games.6..or possibly 7(DOA) crews.17 maps.Two sides.1 ending?Every story has a beginning my friends...this is the end.Is it?

no this is the beginning. hence the name origins