7 Bottles - 1 Witch

BuddhaCrane

Hi guys. So I was just messing around and thought it would be fun to go straight from 0 perks to all 7 perks in 1 witch round, using the trick to keep powerup drops plus time bombs on the witch.

Here's the vid!

vBKTzZjDt0M

Direct Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBKTzZjDt0M

I could've done it by Round 3 but I accidentally picked up one of my Max Ammo drops as I was running around the map, do'h!

A more practical use would be to just hang on to all those Max Ammos for when I really needed them, but where's the fun in that?

P.S. as well as keeping Max Ammo drops, you can also keep the witch's Perk Bottle drops too. Now that is handy!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sure we all agreed that the max ammo thing was a glitch, but nonetheless, that was clever :)

It actually does very much sound like a glitch to save max ammos like that. Expect a patch very soon for this. But for now like Buddha said, it is pointless fun and very smart indeed.