Trailer Dates your thoughts

When do you think we will get a trailer. I VERY much doubt it will be the 13th. Simply due to that being a day before the Ghosts MP reveal. They just usually don't do that. One can argue the reason they made the date the 14th, is because a trailer will be on the 13th but idk. I am still holding out for this week. I went back and looked at trailers they released not on a Tuesday. The BO2 Zombies reveal was on Wednesday, and some Rezzurection stuff was on Thursday, and Friday. Like I said I am holding out hope for some teaser this week. What do you think?

PS sorry for some possibly bad grammar.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A trailer will most likely come in September or October. Expect more hype-blasters like the Letters from the Field and the Vine video for the rest of August and (early) October.

There is no way they would release the DLC that late into the game's lifespan. I'm thinking sometime this month.

Moon was released in November. Also, Buried just came out for PS3.

A trailer will most likely come in September or October. Expect more hype-blasters like the Letters from the Field and the Vine video for the rest of August and (early) October.

There is no way they would release the DLC that late into the game's lifespan. I'm thinking sometime this month.

For the Xbox? Moon (and the rest of Rezurrection) was released August 23rd.

I thought that they had deadlines when they had to stop doing stuff, to make way for the build up of the following COD game. (I have no proof of that, i just thought I had heard that somewhere).

Either way, I'm sure that we'll find out soon.

I thought that they had deadlines when they had to stop doing stuff, to make way for the build up of the following COD game. (I have no proof of that, i just thought I had heard that somewhere).

lolol

Modern Warfare 3 was released in November... Moon was 2 and a half months before that! lol. Anyway, we know for a fact that the Ghosts MP reveal is next wednesday the 14th. so unlikely that treyarch would be any announcing within a few days of that because that diminishes the hype around both announcements,. the week after next would be too close to the supposed release of the 27th. which makes this week perhaps the best option, and is probably why we've seen so much buildup over the past week and a half. I think we'll get something significant (official announcement, trailer, behind the scenes, something) before next week

I could be WAAAAYYY off lol, but the recent activity makes me think its coming sooner rather than later

You're right. Kino Der toten was originally going to be WaW map pack 4, but they canceled it because it was too close to the release of MW2.