Funny Stories

Ok so me and my friend were discussing some of our funniest moments playing zombies and figured you guys might have some good ones. So here is one of mine.

I was playing random matches on der reise and it was 3 people with a mic and One without. I use to always joke the non mic was the Jesus of zombies and is gonna teach us. Well one guy timed out, and I was wrong non mic was not even close to being Jesus. Me and the other guy had been talking crap to this guy for rounds bc he kept going down. Finally on round 25 me and the other guy go down. Instantly were like its over, and start joking around talking. After like 8 minutes we realize this guy is going to pull this off and start talking our strategy of what were going to do when we come back. The guy kills all the zombies but one crawler. Then in one of the most epic moves ever he holds a grenade and kills himself. Honestly laughed soo hard bc we totally deserved this and it was good.

Hope to read more

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a player camp in Tranzit, by the hole in the Tombstone room, he was glitching the zombies so he could live forever. So I PMd the other guy to follow me and bring a turbine, I went to get a machine gun trap and we died right as soon as we got to the power switch. We were going to point the trap at him and kill him, but we failed. Needless to say he didn't leave his spot so we bled out.

It was going to be great because the whole time I was specifically nice to him and he actually sent me a friend request and never knew I tried to down his glitching ass.

I had a glitcher in the tunnel, camped out killing zombies, he wouldn't come out to and was talking smack.. As I ran by from Diner to Bus Depot, I lobbed a monkey right in front of him, forcing the horde around his glitch, and putting him down.. Myself and the other two players were rolling.

I had some kids trolling bad the other night. They kept throwning emps at the bus on this other guy and blocked the bus doors for me. I just waited for them to go to town and horded up a ton of zombies at the depot. Right when the bus was about to get to the depo i ran to the tunnel. It was funny to hear them laughing and talking shit then realized their screwed. It was even more satisfing to hear one beg to get him because he just got the ray gun mark 2. Lol

I guess no one else has any stories. Well I will just talk to myself on here and share another. I will first state me and British people never get along on Live. I'm sorry a lot of people make fun of the accent, I didn't the other guy in the lobby did but these kids got way bent out of shape. They ended up calling us rubbish and pricks. Well round one I turn the power on and this amazes one of the kids. I guess this was new to him, I end up joking saying Not very rubbish am I. We all ended up having a understanding it seemed like it was going to be a good game, and the one kid eve said we weren't pricks. Wrong round 17 they decide to troll me and not let me in the PAP. Then the one guy makes the comment "I take that back you are a prick." So I did what any prick would do. I ran to the power, turn it off and waited for them to die and killed myself.

I guess no one else has any stories. Well I will just talk to myself on here and share another. I will first state me and British people never get along on Live. I'm sorry a lot of people make fun of the accent, I didn't the other guy in the lobby did but these kids got way bent out of shape. They ended up calling us rubbish and pricks. Well round one I turn the power on and this amazes one of the kids. I guess this was new to him, I end up joking saying Not very rubbish am I. We all ended up having a understanding it seemed like it was going to be a good game, and the one kid eve said we weren't pricks. Wrong round 17 they decide to troll me and not let me in the PAP. Then the one guy makes the comment "I take that back you are a prick." So I did what any prick would do. I ran to the power, turn it off and waited for them to die and killed myself.
I have a story, and I do hope you can get along with me, as I am English, I won't act like an idiot to you at all, that guy that. made fun of our accent was wrong, but it was even worse for those kids to get so 'bent out of shape' and it seems they cannot even take a simple joke like what you said about being 'not rubbish' (I know your most likely good, so don't think I am against you here, I am with you)

Anyway, I have a few stories:

The first was quite annoying at first but then me and my friend saw the funny side, it was on split screen Der Riese, and we were on round 22, it was a round that didn't seem to end, after we had done everything (flytrap, all perks, PaP, so on) we decided to do a synchronised suicide, we ran to the PaP and stood in there fighting until they overwhelmed us, I said 3 2 1 and we held grenades, exploding at the same time. Just as it ended, we heard the round changing noise! We figured the game had somehow become sentient and decided to troll us.

The second one was ridiculously funny, we were at the pit in the power station on Green run, and I fell into it, one of the randoms I was playing with had the ray gun and he yelled into the mic "I'll SAVE YOU!!" he jumped into the pit spinning around and firing his ray gun, instead of being angry, the rest of my teammates and I were howling with laughter!

Anyway, what country were those people from? Britain isn't a country, it includes England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales.

Don't you hate it when you play with Mic Players who think they are better than you?

These guys would give me shit, basic troll stuff. But after round 13 they would die each time. They basically run around with the heads cut off. I'd clutch the rounds each time just by Herding the Zombies in Downtown. It was by round 21 when I told them off. I "Schooled" them just before Putting my Money in the Vault and Dolphin Diving into the pit in the Power Room.

We asked where they were from, and wouldn't answer and acted like we were sexual predators. I told him not to worry Stone phillips isnt in England yet. Lol

And yes Ego players are the worse. I never rage quit but back out instandly if I got a holier than thou player

I had a religous freak stalk me and my friend. No joke we would leave and he would be saying god is.. We leave start a new lobby and he appears saying instantly "good and loves all his.... We leave try again. Then ... "Children. And those who seak his. Left and sent him a message saying he talks too much and we wont play with him. This was after a 20 minute ramble of him convencing me I wrong in my views. This converstaion started with jesus and ended with him explaining Oden and thor and how the days of the week names came from. He started doing the months and I said Fu$@ this and left.

I have a good one, but it seemed really annoying at the moment.

Ok, here goes:

I was playing die rise with my sister, and we were at round 25, the crawler round.

we wanted the free perk so we were using trample steams, and for zombies we used the PDW stairs sliquifier camping strat. So yeah, we couldnt see anymore crawlers, so I assumed we had only one left. His jumping could be heard from beneath speed cola, in the trample steam room. I was scared he might die because of the elevator and our powerup might not be acquirable. but it turns out he was stuck at the door you open in the traple steam room. so, incase we didnt get anything useless, we wasted all our money on the three oerks we had, speed cola, mule kick, and quick revive, those were in our building. we both had jugg. So now we had about 1200 points. I went and opened the debris, and not one, but THREE MAGICAL TELEPORTING MONKEY THINGS POPPED OUT. I got downed, my sister revived me but got downed herself, i took them out using my galvaknuckles, and revived my sister. Then i got the last one. and... TA DA! there was no perk. as you can guess, without perks, on round 26 and without the sliquifier, i fell off the buiding on round 24 with the crawler. (i had no ammo and tried to take a max ammo that was almost gone.) and i slipped. so yeah we died pretty quickly, and instead of the match ending music, the trololololol music played, well not really, but it might as well have.