Any Kingdom Hearts Fans?

Ehjookayted

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

after many more tries,some breaks playing eu4 and working on a story with other writers,i habe finally beat riku and sealed the keyhole. just need to do a few more things on kingdom hearts and i will be ready to beat up ansem!

i also just came up with a weird thought. what if nolan north (i think hes the guy that does richtofen and a pedophile from the last of us) voiced ansem in richtofen's voice? funnier or scarier? me,a bit of both.

Good on you for beating Riku! Ansem's pretty easy after that, so you should have no trouble. 

As for Nolan North voicing Ansem w/ Richtofen's voice... I don't even want to think about it. It would just be so ridiculous and out of place. It'd definitely be funny at first, but I can't see him spouting out darkness this, darkness that in Richtofen's voice.

• 2 weeks later...

Gotta be honest: I don't really like re:Chain of Memories. : (

Tbh, it's fun at first, but just gets really tedious later. Was never really about the card system, that entertained me. It was the stupid grinding, and the rooms. Riku's side isn't as bad in either respects, however. But the dialogue in that game.... it seems worse than most of the games. There's a few good lines, but otherwise it felt cringe worthy. Might have to replay to see if I remembered correctly.

In other news, I platinumed Final Mix yesterday! Now I have to slog through re:COM twice more... Also finished DDD.

I don't like the repetitiveness of the world layout and it's cards. It was alright for the first couple but it gets annoying. Granted I was playing on Proud and had to redo some world doors just to get a good level, but I am not looking forward to going through two more times.

I didn't like the card deck thing either, but I actually have grown to love it. I could spend hours creating Sleights and Decks. Reminds me of Yu-Gi-Oh.

And congrats ZOTD on the Platty! How was the Unchanging Armour trophy? I'm thinking of going for that, the No Continue, and the 15 hour one in Normal, as I'd like to do everything else on Beginner.

And congrats ZOTD on the Platty! How was the Unchanging Armour trophy? I'm thinking of going for that, the No Continue, and the 15 hour one in Normal, as I'd like to do everything else on Beginner.

Unchanging armor was easy. I started it on normal (was trying to dual trophy with the no continue one), but ansem is impossible with just the kingdom key unless you over level, and I had no patience for that, so I said screw it and used the most powerful one I had at the time. Still got no continue from that. I dual trophied unchanging armor and 15 hours in beginner after that, which was fairly simple. The downside is you need to skip most cutscenes to make the time without cutting it close

Now, gummi ship collection? THAT is the biggest pain in the ass. You have to do all gummi ship missions first, which is not easy, and then kill about 5000 heartless to get all of geppetto's gummi ships. It's not a fun thing.

• 1 month later...

So... E3 is around the corner (kind of...)

Do you, my KH buddies, think that we will get a release date for KH 2.5 and/or KH3? 

Definitely 2.5, but I doubt we'll get a date for 3 until E3 2015 unfortuately. We'll have a better idea when FFXV comes out or gets a release date.

Oh, and Lenne, thought you might like this since you like Xion. Don't know if you've heard this yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtJmG34vKCo

On a closing note, I only need 2 trophies for re:com. The proud mode ones. By far the hardest platinum I've gone for. I'm taking a break from it for a few months so I don't get burnt out.

• Moderators

You are probably right in regards to KH3. (unfortunately)

No I haven't heard it.

It is beautiful. I can't believe Days is almost 5 years old. O.O

Good luck with that. Reminds me that I have to play it again as well. ^^

damn kurt zisa.

he is so easy the first half, but when he spins like a wheel then im fucked.

That part killed me so many times. I can't remember if you're just supposed to dodge roll or what. I seem to die alot either way.

I've been kinda playing DDD for the past few months just casually. Been skipping alot of the cutscenes, especially at school when I play it. I've been playing mostly without audio due to that and sometime I play while watching something else. I have come to the conclusion, that out of the main games, it's probably the worst (not counting COM and the 2 DS games). It's just kinda repetitive with empty worlds. I'll still play it, it's not bad, just gets meh after awhile. Only Traverse Town and The World That Never Was are all that interesting. Also, Spellican is a bitch on Proud mode.

@Lenne glad that you like the song. A variant of Dearly Beloved was on that album as well, but it was kinda meh. But yeah, crazy how old Days is. I mean, it's my least favorite in the series, but I still remember back before it came out, when we only had hints and rumors of that and Birth by Sleep.

Most likely lightning will be there. She actually is kind of a popular character. 

I'm more hoping Noctis (FFXV protagonist) is there. He looks interesting so far, and I don't see why he wouldn't be there given that Nomura designed and created both Noctis and Sora. I doubt either one will be in the main FF group, but I hope they make a cameo. 

Also, I had a crazy idea, guys. For the final battle, I don't see Xehanort playing fair, what if, and this is a big if, all of the past disney party members (with some additions) as well as the big Final Fantasy characters come to help to provide support against the heartless/nobodies/unversed that Xehanort surely has as backup? I just thought it'd be kinda cool. I know there's the whole "world order" spiel, but that is basically the fate of the universe. 

Noctis would be even better.  B)

Are you implying something along the lines of KH2 where you fought with the FF crew right before the 1000 heartless fight?

Yes, except much bigger, and possibly with everyone at once. Think battle of 1000 heartless, except bigger and fighting with all of them. Eventually Sora and the other guardians of light will move on while they hold the rest back.

Have to say, that whole middle of the game Hollow Bastion section was my favorite part of the game for so many reasons. This is like, the only thing that could top it IMO.

• Moderators

Yes, except much bigger, and possibly with everyone at once. Think battle of 1000 heartless, except bigger and fighting with all of them. Eventually Sora and the other guardians of light will move on while they hold the rest back.

Have to say, that whole middle of the game Hollow Bastion section was my favorite part of the game for so many reasons. This is like, the only thing that could top it IMO.

It definitely should be possible... after all we are on a fresh and new generation of consoles now.

By the way how would you feel about a multiplayer game mode in Kingdom Hearts 3?

Well we've had a couple of games with multiplayer so I wouldn't rule it out. I just hope it's not main focus. It should be worked on after all the story/single player stuff is worked on.

With that said, I have no idea what kind of MP it would be. Dissidia style?

• 4 weeks later...

A couple more weeks till E3, guys! I am pumped!

Apparently 2.5 is still scheduled for 2014 based on a recent press release with screenshots. Pretty glad for that coming along.

Oh, and I'm currently having a battle on the gametrailers timeline of KH with some fool claiming to be a video gameologist. It's so laughably bad. He claims that the games are factually bad because he says so as a Video Gameologist. Such an obvious troll.

I'm so excited for KH Final Mix 2, finally get to play arguably one of the best games ever made. I love KH 1, but the story makes me so sad it's so hard to get through it sometimes. It's kind of like their innocence is so sad to watch, if that makes sense? Plus, everything is like a giant pit in my stomach leading up to Hollow Bastion. That's when you know it's a good story.

Currently in the middle of a Proud Run on Final Mix HD. Started staff, dropped sword, had to go for those balanced stats; plus with the changes to abilities and how awesome magic is in Final Mix, staff seemed like the best choice.

That gametrailer timeline fight I was having is continuing. It's ridiculous how bad his arguments are. If anyone wants to help out, go down to Arin Mathews in the comments section. It's about a week old. Here's the link

h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm-NoyqzGkY

@Ehj, I know what you mean. I feel bad, though. I've played the first game so many times it feels like it isn't quite as emotional as it used to be.

Archived