Any Kingdom Hearts Fans?

Ehjookayted

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I forgot to mention that I whooped Leon and Cloud's asses in the fights that you could either win or lose against them. Usually I get smoked, but they were slightly easier this time...

@Lenne, I would've taken it easy with the trophies, but the fact that you have to play it through like 6 times to get all of them...

I beat them as well.

I don't even try to get all the trophies, since I know that I will never get 100% simply because I will never beat Sephiroth. :lol:

Lol, I know what you mean. Dead withing 5 seconds. I'm still gonna try for it though, since it's my favorite game. Re:COM will take awhile, though.

Lol, I know what you mean. Dead withing 5 seconds. I'm still gonna try for it though, since it's my favorite game. Re:COM will take awhile, though.

Oh man, I forgot about Re:CoM...that game was weird. I was never a fan of CoM due to the card-focused battle system, but having that in the regular KH1 graphics and play style was just....strange. Never got too into that game, played it for the story and never touched it again. Maybe I should give it another chance?

Oh man, I forgot about Re:CoM...that game was weird. I was never a fan of CoM due to the card-focused battle system, but having that in the regular KH1 graphics and play style was just....strange. Never got too into that game, played it for the story and never touched it again. Maybe I should give it another chance?

I have honestly never played it. That was part of the reason I wanted this game so much. It just sounds interesting to me. IDK, you may want to give it another chance.

Riku-Ansem is a lot easier than I remember. And this is me on Proud Mode for the first time. I guess his pattern is just kinda easy to remember.

Not to mention, he's not one of those bosses you keep your distance from. You should generally be close to him and mostly attacking. Especially when his on his last/green bar, since he'll keep spamming that Dark Aura attack where he rushes and teleports you...

Anyway, after I beat it, I'll do Re:Com (my first time playing, very excited) on the hardest difficulty, get that trophy out of the way. Than Days cutscenes (another first). Than I'll keep swapping between 1 and Re:Com till I get the Platinums I suppose.

Riku-Ansem is a lot easier than I remember. And this is me on Proud Mode for the first time. I guess his pattern is just kinda easy to remember.

Not to mention, he's not one of those bosses you keep your distance from. You should generally be close to him and mostly attacking. Especially when his on his last/green bar, since he'll keep spamming that Dark Aura attack where he rushes and teleports you...

Anyway, after I beat it, I'll do Re:Com (my first time playing, very excited) on the hardest difficulty, get that trophy out of the way. Than Days cutscenes (another first). Than I'll keep swapping between 1 and Re:Com till I get the Platinums I suppose.

Ironically, Riku-Ansem was much harder for me. Then again, all I had was a kingdom key and no equipment. Really it's only the aura that's a pain, like you said.

I'm also excited for Re:CoM. I feel like a huge KH fan, but I've never played that, Coded, or 3D. Some fan I am.

Well I finished it. Defeated Chernabog and all Ansem battles first go.

By the end, Sora, Donald and Goofy were all LV 50. Had the Divine Rose from Belle. That doesn't seem over-levelled. I didn't grind or anything, didn't really do the Coliseum.

I'm thinking the Leaf Bracer is what made it easy. It's a FM ability not in the original, that basically makes you invincible while using Cure. For example, you usually would have to keep flying away from Chernabog because he does that flame barrier thing around him. But, use Cure right before it, and it won't damage you while the animation is happening. Attack, rinse and repeat until MP runs out (which is uncommon, due to Goofy's MP Rage/MP Gift combo), back off and use an Ether/Elixer.

Admittedly, I had a hard time against Stealth Sneak/Clayton and Ursula. The first two because it's right before you get Cure. I had to resort to jumping on the small ledges because it's atacks can't reach you up there (Not sure if you could consider that a glitch or not), just so I could take a small breather and figure out the situation.

Ursula because of that spinning attack. That magic cauldron takes way to long and hits to explode. Definetly needed to rely on Hi-Potions and Ethers.

Any who, not sure when I'll start Re:CoM. Not sure when I'll put GTA V down haha.

Also had a go at Unknown (Xemnas). Dialogue is sweet (talking about Roxas already), but only got half his purple bar down before I lost. His very aggressive in his attacks, and rarely stumbles or reacts to your attacks. Just keeps on going. :lol:

• Moderators

Also had a go at Unknown (Xemnas). Dialogue is sweet (talking about Roxas already), but only got half his purple bar down before I lost. His very aggressive in his attacks, and rarely stumbles or reacts to your attacks. Just keeps on going.

Sounds scary. :?

Any who, not sure when I'll start Re:CoM. Not sure when I'll put GTA V down haha.

Me too.

God damn it... 2013 has way too many good games. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Guyssssssss

HAjibyskPas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAjibyskPas

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 comes out next year!!!

They're releasing this perfectly. 1.5 just came out, and will definitely tide me over till 2.5, which will tide me over till KH3's release in 2015. It's kinda perfect.

Also excited for BBS. Never played it, but these HD Collections are a great way to introduce new players to the series, as well as helping those who didn't want to buy DS's and PSP's follow the story better. Verrrrry excited! :D

Link...I need a link!!!

I have no idea what I forgot lol.

I started Re:CoM Proud. The card system is a little weird but I'm getting the hang of it. It's pretty fun the kinds of decks you can create and the Sleight combos.

Is something wrong with the youtube thingy? No matter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2VV8kb15CQ is it.

Also, good luck with Vexen on proud. I had a tough enough time on beginner with that bastard. I played it smart on beginner when I first played it a few weeks ago.

BTW, if you get pissed with the repetition of old worlds, the disney worlds don't really matter in this one, so you can skip the cutscenes if necessary. They only give hints on what is going on with Sora.

Dat Rock Titan.

That gameplay looks epic. Music was a great touch, but I imagine it will be remastered, or perhaps they might just do something new altogether. Not changing the music at all seems odd.

Haha oh and I'm on my iPod so the Youtube tags dont work, so I see this huge space of nothing like you pressed Enter heaps.

And don't worry. Deep Jungle and Wonderland are the worlds I hated most, though Agrabah comes close. I also noticed no proper cutscenes for Disney Worlds. Cheap, but effective instead of rehiring them all Disney people.

Any tips on getting Moogle Points? They seem rare.

Dat Rock Titan.

That gameplay looks epic. Music was a great touch, but I imagine it will be remastered, or perhaps they might just do something new altogether. Not changing the music at all seems odd.

Haha oh and I'm on my iPod so the Youtube tags dont work, so I see this huge space of nothing like you pressed Enter heaps.

And don't worry. Deep Jungle and Wonderland are the worlds I hated most, though Agrabah comes close. I also noticed no proper cutscenes for Disney Worlds. Cheap, but effective instead of rehiring them all Disney people.

Any tips on getting Moogle Points? They seem rare.

Yeah, the music will probably be changed, or remastered. I think Yoko Shimomura just started on the new soundtrack, so that's nice. Also, yeah they went totally cheapo on the cutscenes. It's mostly the same story in each with small variances related to memories. Riku's side is only really the bosses on those world's, so the backtracking isn't nearly as bad.

My only tip for moogle points is to break alot of things. They are fairly annoying to collect. Not really sure why they didn't just use munny again, lol.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Moderators

Quick question for my KH buddies: Will you get the special edition of 2.5?

I got the special edition of 1.5 and I kinda did regret it.

The artbook is nice and all, but the fact that it didn't have a proper case kinda bugged me.

Quick question for my KH buddies: Will you get the special edition of 2.5?

I got the special edition of 1.5 and I kinda did regret it.

The artbook is nice and all, but the fact that it didn't have a proper case kinda bugged me.

It really depends on how it looks for me. I'm not sure at this point. Didn't get the one for 1.5, but we'll see for this one.

On a side note, I started reading the 358/2 Days manga... lol. Way better than the game, if only because of this

tumblr_mdl9oiqwi41qmg820o1_500.png

Just... what even?

Archived