Camping spots/Trains

way2g00d

The petrifier makes the entire map campable.

Some spots:

General store doors closed. The small hallway under the roof overhang, opposite the gunsmith. Looking at the ice box/fridge.

Room behind mule kick, with that tunnel door closed. You could camp here with 4 (or 1 petrifier solo); one on stairs, one on window, 2 on hole in front (just to keep window guy safe, the stairs guy has room to maneuver, so he should be able to hold the steps alone, especially if the debris in front of the chalk is still in place. Hey its a different set up to alleviate boredom.

Courthouse 4 man: tunnel above kept sealed. 2 in front of speed cola getting the upstairs windows zombies. 2 at bottom of steps down stairs. Alternately, these two at the top of steps parallel to the others. In my experience none come from the tunnel area as long as the tunnel is closed, but I've never tried four people up stairs, I've done this with one downstairs and one upstairs and had no tunnel zombies.

4 man candy store? Doors closed. I think there is only one window and the two openings in the roof, buy they might spawn by the tunnel. Otherwise, try the tiny back corner room upstairs with the upper door sealed. I've camped it solo with the petrifier with ease, it would be hectic fun for 4 players.

Buried is so easy that i think it makes hard camping fun.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic