Easy HIGH Round Strategy (Spawn Control)

TheBSZombie

So I finally came back to town since the rgm2 was introduced to it. I have also watched a lot of different streams and have seen some of the strats that the world record holders use.

The strategy is actually VERY easy but requires the door to speed cola to be closed. You can start the strategy around round 30. What you do is this, you start the round in the bottom of the bar in the double door doorway. Once you see zombies coming at you from the left you will exit the bar and run to the right towards the m14. Once you get to the m14 you will start to run from the door to speed cola to stamina up in a half circle fashion. Kind of like chaining at the sushi bar in die rise.

Once you get the zombies piled up you will run to the bottom of the bar and kill the zombies while STANDING in the bar. You MUST kill the zombies while inside the bar. Once you kill the zombies you can leave from the top or if you see an opening through the double doors. Killing the zombies while standing in the bottom portion of the bar will cause them to spawn in the bar and around the pack a punch area. So no zombies will spawn by the m14 or the stamina up spawn. This makes training there super easy.

After training you will repeat the step of killing the zombies under the bar.

Video of this can be seen right here.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Video is private. Perhaps you meant to keep it unlisted?

Good ol Town.

I used a similar strategy when I got 50's on solo/co-op (2p). For co-op 2 of us would merge in bar, white player goes towards jugg, non-white player goes towards Stamin up after killing hordes, this makes an auto train and easy to merge.

For solo, I used the lava pit next to speed with door open, when ray gun was getting useless past 45. I used Mustang and sally and Raygun and had to recycle once. I am yet to try things with RGM2

Keep up the good work.

Fantastic strategy. I remember using that exact train when the RGM2 first came out, but I never perfected it. I had a lot of trouble in the earlier rounds, when the spawns weren't fast enough for them to ALL spawn while I was inside the bar. Still, now that I know about this spawn exploit I might have a much easier time, thank you ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I tried it but did not like it. The idea is to hold in the bar as long as possible to prevent zombies from spawning either at the M14 window or the corner by Stamina. Somehow I tend to go too quick and get a few spawn from those areas. I run a big Z from the bank door to M14, cut across to stamina and left toward the corner and then back to the bank door. A bad spawn can really mess it up.

Although a bit slower, I still prefer to drop from the QR room.

I have also been playing with Lemonade's method, in which you would alternate between the MP5 room and QR after each hoard. Only down side is that it is tougher to pick up perks.

I had a good chat with TheFrenzy yesterday.

He is doing this with speed cola door open, to prove some kind of point which I don't quite follow.

Nice strategy BSZ :)

Chopper, I think Frenzy is doing it to show that it's pointless to keep the door closed and that everyone who plays Town with the door closed for high rounds doesn't play Town "like a man."

Regardless, it's the best strategy on the map either way. Nice one, BSZ.

I had a good chat with TheFrenzy yesterday.

He is doing this with speed cola door open, to prove some kind of point which I don't quite follow.

Nice strategy BSZ :)

Chopper, I think Frenzy is doing it to show that it's pointless to keep the door closed and that everyone who plays Town with the door closed for high rounds doesn't play Town "like a man."

Regardless, it's the best strategy on the map either way. Nice one, BSZ.

Yeah Frenzy takes major pride in playing Zombies like a man.

• 1 month later...