Leaderboards are messed for Borough?

So two separate games today I've been in a match where either:

A) All the other team quits out and we win.

B) We start up a match, spawn in but before we even get to move there's a host migration and it kicks everyone out of the game.

In both of these instances its counted it on my leaderboards as a loss and also an extra random taint and that kind of pisses me off I'm not going to lie.

Especially when the whole enemy team died so they all just decided to leave and even though we still won it counts it as a loss anyways.

That basically means that any team that feels like being sore losers can screw you out of a well earned victory just by leaving the game when all hope is lost.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...

I think its fair to say that the leaderboards are messed up in general. completely useless if you wanna see how you rank up against others. Its only good for keeping track of your own stats, not for comparison with others. Thanks to the damn hackers and glitchers no one can truly enjoy the leaderboards. Unless you wanna beat the guy who gets to round 700 with no kills, then theyre utterly pointless.

I think its fair to say that the leaderboards are messed up in general. completely useless if you wanna see how you rank up against others. Its only good for keeping track of your own stats, not for comparison with others. Thanks to the damn hackers and glitchers no one can truly enjoy the leaderboards. Unless you wanna beat the guy who gets to round 700 with no kills, then theyre utterly pointless.

This.

I only play Local for Solo now. There is no advantage to playing online really as the leaderboards for everything are messed up. The only way to show your rounds or whatever and actually make sure you get the credit you deserve and that you are competing with real legit players is to stream/upload your stuff.

This.

I only play Local for Solo now. There is no advantage to playing online really as the leaderboards for everything are messed up. The only way to show your rounds or whatever and actually make sure you get the credit you deserve and that you are competing with real legit players is to stream/upload your stuff.

I completely agree. Except there are benefits to playing solo online. You cannpt get persistant upgrades while offline, i believe u also cant use the weopon locker between games or the bank between games.

Persistent perks don't make a huge difference except for that Tombstone one, which only really affects Buried and I can do fine without it.

Bank and weapon locker basically don't exist to me since I never use them anyway. I earn my stuff as I go regardless of what map it is.