Who has yet to push the button.

Jeager1999

I'm pretty sure everyone knows the outcome when you push the button in the courthouse for either Richtofen or Maxis. The Payoff isn't that great, but I wonder if anyone has yet to press it.

I myself want to wait, I just can't believe that all that hard work was for nothing. I don't want to press it until the last map. Perhaps pushing the button will have a effect on the map.

So if your ready to push the button, put your name down and be sure you add which side you choose to follow.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am waiting also, not because the EE's were hard, because they were really easy once you can find people to cooperate.

I am just waiting to see if the button plays a part in the next dlc, if I am not mistaken you get the trophy/achievement prior to pushing the button, so the choice is already locked in. A lot of talk about a plan B from Maxis, I'd like to keep the button open just in case.

Besides, I want to do all Richtofen first, and if I have to reset if just to go back and do Richtofen again to see the final outcome for the last DLC I won't be too happy. I don't need to reset it just to do the same side again.

Yeah, forgot to mention I'm on Xbox 360.

But glad to see some haven't pressed the button yet. I'm kinda bummed out about how guessed right that the maps would have a Tower (Minus Mob of the Dead, didn't think they would do that) and the Nav Car and Table would have an important part. I just wasn't expecting this.

So yeah, I hope there is something more to the Button and what part it will play.

Heh, Heh. God forbid they don't have a final Zombie Map.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Ah yes, skill level should be as such:

Weakest link: In the saloon, with paralyzer

2nd worse: At the house, it's the most simplistic of the 4

2nd best: In the barn, it's also recommended you give this guy the candy for leroy too, as he isn't that big of an issue…. 

Best: At the candy shop: 100% the hardest place as different angles and distances get in your way. For those who are really skilled, you can actually help the barn player at the end of his "final cycle" as you can actually get into a position to hit 1 or 2 of the targets from the other side of the rock… 

Still need to get Buried done. I told myself I'd wait, but I'd like to switch over to Maxis at some point, so may as well push the button.

I haven't done it, but I watched a few through Theatre, and it looks like the PDW is the best weapon to use in the shooting part. Any other weapon suggestions?

Still need to get Buried done. I told myself I'd wait, but I'd like to switch over to Maxis at some point, so may as well push the button.

I haven't done it, but I watched a few through Theatre, and it looks like the PDW is the best weapon to use in the shooting part. Any other weapon suggestions?

Oh god yeah, the only other weapon to use is the paralyzer in the saloon ONLY! Aside from that: 

Count how many targets you have, eventually the numbers will burn reactions into your mind and help you react properly to the correct timing. 

and MAKE SURE you have the set up I listed earlier. The best player can totally help the barn player HUGELY!

For whatever reason I could never do it with the Paralyzer. PDW is definitely the way to go.

The one spot that got me at the candy shop was the two passing in the window. My bullets would always hit the framing in the glass. 

I'm also happy to help anyone who wants to do the Buried EE.

EDIT: On topic, I haven't pushed the button yet. Certainly something I would like to do. I still need to switch my Die Rise back to Richtofen.

• 3 months later...

I got the 3 EE's done but the guy that helped me started maxis side. I need 3 people who have richtofen's ee done and who have not pushed the button

I did Richtofen's. Haven't pushed either. GT: Speedomonkey98 (I'm not getting on RIGHT now, but I wanna try for a record when we do it,so we should test our connection to each other on a match first)

Sent from my LG-VS410PP using Tapatalk 2

• 2 months later...

I'd like to know why this happened to me after I pressed the button:

First off, all my maps are no longer blue, and there are no radio signals emanating from them.

My bank is totally empty, when I last checked, I had 200,000 points inside.

It's almost like I just bought BO2, when I've had and played it and zombies for over a year since it's been out.

I helped out a friend with Die Rise on the Richtofen side, and now that is the only map glowing for me.

Wtf, man. I don't understand.