Who has yet to push the button.

Jeager1999

I'd like to know why this happened to me after I pressed the button:

First off, all my maps are no longer blue, and there are no radio signals emanating from them.

My bank is totally empty, when I last checked, I had 200,000 points inside.

It's almost like I just bought BO2, when I've had and played it and zombies for over a year since it's been out.

I helped out a friend with Die Rise on the Richtofen side, and now that is the only map glowing for me.

Wtf, man. I don't understand.  

Yep, you hit the nail on the head.

Pushing the courthouse button and activating the "end game" reward if you will, totally resets your EE progress.  I'm sure the purpose for that is so that you can't just always have the permanent fire sale and 4 weapon slots or extra powerups every single time you play buried.

However you are more than welcome to do the EE's again, maybe even the opposite side as last time and do it all over again!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to know why this happened to me after I pressed the button:

First off, all my maps are no longer blue, and there are no radio signals emanating from them.

My bank is totally empty, when I last checked, I had 200,000 points inside.

It's almost like I just bought BO2, when I've had and played it and zombies for over a year since it's been out.

I helped out a friend with Die Rise on the Richtofen side, and now that is the only map glowing for me.

Wtf, man. I don't understand.

Yep, you hit the nail on the head.

Pushing the courthouse button and activating the "end game" reward if you will, totally resets your EE progress. I'm sure the purpose for that is so that you can't just always have the permanent fire sale and 4 weapon slots or extra powerups every single time you play buried.

However you are more than welcome to do the EE's again, maybe even the opposite side as last time and do it all over again!

Ya hear that? Remember those three towers you lit up? Well...now, you can do it again! :D

• 5 weeks later...