der rieses true secret?

hey guys, so ive got another theory that might tease towards the next map and is related to der riese.

If u check the description for der riese it says this :"The giant is rising.Face the might of the zombies in their heartland.This is where it all began.Is this where it all ends?"

the last sentence got my attention RECENTLY.

so now if u go back to the letter treyarch posted on their facebook nikolai says something about giant metal men.Possibly a new boss,BUT maybe der riese was a facility to CREATE those giant metal men by maxis to destroy richtofen??

commemt below what u thing :)

(MrDalekJD did a video about this) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i79HWZXq ... 0KLlO06uCg

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So you are saying he hired Richtofen to Der Riese where he created Giant Metal men to destroy him?

Der Riese = The Giant is a name for underground complex that Nazis had in Poland. They were making wunderwaffes there. And as a result became a target of conspiracies like that they were making Die Glocke there.

So you are saying he hired Richtofen to Der Riese where he created Giant Metal men to destroy him?

Der Riese = The Giant is a name for underground complex that Nazis had in Poland. They were making wunderwaffes there. And as a result became a target of conspiracies like that they were making Die Glocke there.

well its actually really complicated because of time travel and all that stuff what i was saying is that der riese was used as a super soldier facility before everything happens then richtofen betrays maxis..now maxis uses it to make giant metal men..BUT its highly unexpected to have der riese as a map pack