Saying hello to all my fellow Zombie Slayers!

Hey everybody! I've following the site on Twitter for awhile and have just recently registered/signed up. From everything I've read so far, I'm uberly pleased. Great job. Its nice to see such a strong community following. Ok, since I'm new to the site as a registered user, I'd like to ask a question on a topic, to me, that is so confusing. That would be understanding how the ranking system works in BO2 Zombies. There is so much misinformation out there floating around that I'm utterly frustrated by it. Some ppl say k/d is a factor. Some ppl say high rounds is a factor. Some ppl say that revives is a key factor. Its to the point that I'm grabbing my hair and tearing it out. So, with that said... can some one please explain the system to me and walk me through it like I'm a 5 yr old? Below is my info to this current point in time:

Killz = 101,724

Downs = 1,250

Deaths = 726

Revives = 595

Perks = 2,497

Headshotz = 35,996

Grenad Killz = 3,226

Gibz = 110,907

Doors = 2,178

Miles = 2,092

Hitz = 577,257

Bullets Fired = 624,329

GREEN RUN / TRANZIT (I, II, III, IV) = 14 / 0 / 8 / 8

SURVIVAL FARM (I, II, III, IV) = 11 / 0 / 8 / 0

SURVIVAL TOWN (I, II, III, IV) = 24 / 0 / 0 / 0

SURVIVAL BUS DEPOT (I, II, III, IV) = 6 / 0 / 0 / 0

NUKETOWN (I, II, III, IV) = 14 / 3 / 0 / 14

DIE RISE (I, II, III, IV) = 18 / 3 / 0 / 0

MOTD (I, II, III, IV) = 22 / 0 / 0 / 7

*Currently have the Skull w/shield background & blue eyes*

As you can see, I have put in some work. There are areas I can improve in and I am giving that a go. But over all, I'm trying to figure out what I would have to do in order to rank up. I'm open for any & all info, help, advise, tips, constructive criticism, and so forth. Thank you to everyone who took the time to read this & thank you to all that took the time to point me in the right direction!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic